author's note (yes another one)

Hi, hello! 

Miss me? I bet you did. First thing I have to say is that, yes, your suspicions are right. If I suddenly posted another a/n that means that the ice have shifted. And it did. In fact I have started writing the second season and I believe that I am about halfway done. (if not more than halfway) There're still a few minor details that i have to deal with and then I'll start publishing new chapters.

So far I'm blatantly ignoring the elephant in the room, but i guess we can't escape it. Yes, I'm more than mad when i found out that the show was cancelled, and yes, I still can't believe that they actually did it. For those of you who wonder what will happen to this story... well... nothing. I'll finish with this season and this book too will be done. Of, course i could continue this, but I feel that it will be wrong cuz I have no idea how the writers were planning for the show and I just feel that I won't be able to make it work.

BUT

But... I have a little surprise for you that I have planned for a while now (actually ever since i found out that they cancelled the show). But I won't tell you what it is, you'll have to wait for this book to end, only then I'll announce my next big plans.

Another thing. Very important. A while ago I was rereading the first part of this book and a few things made me really confused. I have no idea what i was thinking or what was going on in my mind when i wrote some things but now when i read them again they were so ridiculous that i almost died. 

For example the thing how Katerina found out about Kaz's backstory.... FORGET THAT. What even is that? I have no idea. Forget about it all, for now just assume that she somehow found out, once I'll be done with this book I'll go back and fix that plot hole. (this is what happens when your writing improves and then you go back to read smth you have written a while ago and it all just doesn't make sense at all, lol)

Another thing, the ending with Nina. For once i think that the way how i ended part one wasn't the best when i mentioned Nina and so on. I'll fix that too, for the sake of the story. Cuz the way how they both are going to meet each other in part two is a little bit different how i first planned.

There were a couple of other things I wanted to fix but for now can't remember. So when you got some questions about smth, ask, and then I'll try to explain them to you, or I will say that it's another thing that you need to forget about and I'll fix it later.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but I really want this book to make sense, so for now enjoy. And then when we're done I'll fix the things that need fixing.

I can't really tell when exactly I'll start updating the new chapter, but I hope it will be soon.

For now, byeee, and I'll see u all later <3

Moony