chapter⁵²

more detective work 

more detective work 

a/n: THE BOOK IS OUT!!

HERE'S THE LINK ->

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

11:21 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

thedetectives 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️[🕵🏻‍♀️/🕵🏼‍♀️/🕵🏽‍♀️/🕵🏾‍♀️/🕵🏿‍♀️]

thecyanone🩵

lloyd's heart is pink right now

but he's asleep

or 

i think he's fainted

thepinkone🩷

NYAAAAAAAA

DID YOU NOT GET MY TEXT?

I WAS SPAMMING YOU

THAT HE'D FAINTED

thecyanone🩵

whoops

they just came though

thepurpleone💜

How did you know?

thepinkone🩷

i was texting him about one of the bases

because morro said no

🙄

thepurpleone💜

🙄

Of course he did

What colour is your heart?

thepinkone🩷

my heart is a very light pink...

thecyanone🩵

ohmy-

DID YOU CONFESS TO HIM?

thepinkone🩷

NO.

NO...

NO...?

NO??

I DON'T KNOW

thepurpleone💜

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?

thepinkone🩷

KJHGFDS

PANIC

*incoming call by thepurpleone💜*

"did you confess or not?" elena says as y/n answers to the call. nya answers too, leaving the monastery. don't worry, she checked on lloyd. 

you think she's going to let the boys of that house now about y/n's life. no way. well, she'll tell lloyd and maybe jay. but definitely no one else. maybe. 

"well no," y/n repeats, rereading her messages with lloyd. "i'll screen shot the messages and send them to you," she does exactly that, waiting for the two girls response. 

y/n's eyes squint as she hears the screams coming from her phone. she didn't know elena could scream. and she didn't know it could go that high. 

"you flirted with him!"

"did i?" y/n laughs, rereading the messages, biting her nail. did she? "i don't think so...it might have been slightly flirty but-"

"no!" nya laughs. "that is flirting!" she walks into a thrift store, putting her air pods in her ears as she looks through clothes. 

"and i thought you did need our help," elena mutters, rereading the messages. 

"you two are being delusional," y/n laughs, turning off her phone. what was she doing again? right. ordering the costumes. 

sailor barks, getting her attention. he holds up his leash, making y/n groan. she hasn't taken him on a walk in forever. 

"and as you both continue, i'll be taking sailor on a walk," y/n says, picking up her phone again. "nya, let me know when lloyd regains consciousness. i want to make sure he's okay,"

"can do, y/n," nya says, seeing a light blue graphic t-shirt that suits her style. and jay might steal it too. "i'll see you guys tomorrow," nya ends the call, putting her one in the back pocket of her black ripped jeans. it's a very nice top. 

"i'll let you go on your walk," elena says, wiping off her make up. "i want to get an early sleep," elena yawns, stretching. "the dance you did was hard and i need practice,"

"it's also a few days until your birthday," y/n smiles, putting on her pink puffer coat and some grey joggers. if the paparazzi does take pictures of her, she won't mind. she's comfortable. "i cannot wait to take you out,"

"could we just stay in?" elena asks. "me, you and sailor?"

"you don't want to invite morro?"

"nope," elena says. "actually, maybe? and nicholas?"

"you're friends with nic?"

"you call him nic?"

"leave it alone, elena," y/n says, rolling her eyes. sailor barks, making y/n putting the lead on her collar. "i can plan something. oh and we can ask mattias as well!"

"who...?"

"oh my gosh-" y/n laughs, walking down the stairs as sailor barks scurrying down. "just chill, i'll work out everything,"

"i'm scared now,"