chapter⁶²

elena's birthday!!

elena's birthday!!

a/n: 2k words for you, pretty people!!

ELENA X MATTIAS SHIPPERS RISE UPPPPP

warning: fainting, punching (in a friendly way), falling down

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

07:30 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

y/n wakes up at the alarm, getting off her bed and stretching. she doesn't get proper rest for thee days so she'll just have to rest after the winter ball. 

sailor barks, motioning at the double door to the balcony. she yawns, getting the key and opening it. y/n walks over to her bedside table, getting her phone. she needs to text the group chat. and make sure everyone's awake. 

sailor barks, making y/n turn to the balcony. is there something wrong? she walks over to the balcony, dropping her phone on the bed. 

y/n smiles as she sees a bouquet of daisies. a pink ribbon around it. is it the same one she gave him? did he keep it?

there's a note attached it. she picks it up, walking back into her room. 

the dance was amazing

the fundraiser was amazing

you're amazing

and i also think the daisies i got you are amazing

but you can decide that

i'm pretty sure you can guess who it's from ;)

"they are amazing," she whispers, hugging the flowers. she puts the note in her bottom draw of her bedside table. she's kept all of his notes there. what? of course, she keeps them. you think she's going to throw them away?

but she's not being very faithful to lloyd. she sighs, putting the daises into a vase. daisies in winter? wow. it's cute though. ate they frosted over? that's so cool.

"come on, boy," she says to sailor, going into her bathroom. "it's elena's birthday today. we have work to do,"

💚

"everyone's here!" y/n smiles, opening the door to her house. more like mansion, but who's looking. nicholas, mattias, jennifer and samantha. they are all looking at the house; both inside and outside.