chapter⁶⁰

are the ninja's coming to the fundraiser?

a/n: how did i get over one hundred and seventy comments on the last chapter?? i love everyone who commented!!!

AND ten chapters left until the last chapter of this arc!! 

START THE COUNTDOWN!!

(so close to listening to the voices)

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

01:47 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

we'retooyoungtobesavingtheworld🥷

greenismything

guys

hello? where's everyone?

iceicebaby

Lloyd

It is very early for everyone to be awake

greenismything

zane...but you're awake

iceicebaby

I am a nindriod

I am never usually asleep

greenismything

but don't you shut down?

iceicebaby

No

greenismything

that's not healthy

😭😭

iceicebaby

Health is subjective

🤌🏻

greenismything

ohmygosh 🤦🏼‍♂️

i'm going to make pixel shut you down when you rest for the night

iceicebaby

You will not do that

greenismything

no i won't but the threat was good 😁

iceicebaby

Was it?

greenismything

oh

anyways

when everyone wakes up

we'll meet a breakfast, i'll tell them then

sparky

You guys are so weird

theonlyblkonehere

u said it, brother

imethhotone

Why are you guys awake so early?

seen

"wait really?" cole asks, moving his black locs out the way of his face. where is his headband? or bandana? he needs to get it before school starts. 

"not her specially," nya says, chewing on some scrambled eggs which is mixed with bacon. "the juniors, i think,"

"i can't," kai says, shaking the ketchup bottle. "i'm doing that teacher verse students thing with nicholas and the rest of the basketball team," he looks over at lloyd who's staying quiet after his statement. 

"i could," jay says, drinking his sweetened coffee. that's one. "nya?"

"i've got to cheerlead," the girl says, lying against her boyfriend. "so i can't," she loves cheerleading so much. and the fact that it's actually helping her with her elemental power as well. she feels more fit. 

"i think i could," cole says with a shrug. "i'm not really doing anything besides art in the morning and the fundraiser starts in the afternoon, doesn't it?"

"i overheard that it starts in the morning and continues throughout the day," zane says, perking up. he sits down, putting the last place of bacon onto the table. cole and kai go through it quick. "and ends around six or seven in the evening,"

coles hums, nodding.

"yeah, alright," he chews some more, gulping down the bacon sandwich he made with barbeque sauce. "the earth ninja will make it," that's two. 

"i will also come," zane says. and that's three. 

"is the green ninja going to make an appearance?" kai says, motioning to lloyd with his red painted chopsticks. however, the blond saviour is thinking about something else. more like someone else. she's got [eye colour] eyes, [light/medium/dark] [skin colour] toned skin, her favourite colour is pink. do you know who it is? 

"lloyd?" nya tries, the blond blinking rapidly and looking at her. after realising that everyone else is looking at him. 

"um yeah?"

"is the green ninja ninja going to the fundraiser?"

is the green ninja going? or is lloyd going?

he shrugs, honestly not sure. he sips his orange juice, an idea forming in his head. what if they both go?