chapter⁵³

planning a party in the snow

a/n: oh, by the way. i never proof read any of my work <3

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

05:59 PM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

"oh hey," nicholas says, exiting the convivence store as he sees the colour pink in his face. he doesn't even need to look at the person's face to know that it's y/n. he's not an idiot. she's literally one of the only people in ninjago that wears pink of that shade. "what are you-"

barking makes him look down and he winces in annoyance. 

"oh. that,"

"don't be mean," y/n says as they start to walk side by side. snow has been falling from the white clouds, making y/n smile. it's like a winter wonderland. "he's just not used to you,"

"he almost pissed on me,"

"and that's when we weren't friends," y/n reminds him as the walk into the central park. y/n bends down, removing sailor's lead to his pink collar. sailor barks, running into the snow, making nicholas look at him with a frown. "he'll get used to you. oh! i think she should plan a small birthday party for elena,"

"when?"

"in like a week,"

"what?!" nicholas laughs, kicking through the snow. "you think you can do that?"

"i know i can actually," y/n says. "just make sure you're free. and mattias as well,"

"how do you know mattias?" nicholas says, bending down and making a snow ball. he throws at sailor who barks at him happily, catching it in his mouth. nicholas tilts his head, hiding a smile. 

"i always notice him looking at elena-"

"so you want to put them together?"

"i didn't say that,"

"you didn't not say it," nicholas says, throwing another snowball at sailor. "are you sure it's a good idea?" 

"i'm not putting them together," y/n says, taking some pictures of the snow. "just helping her be a bit more social. and she trusts me and i know what she likes and doesn't like,"

nicholas shrugs. 

"i'll let mattias know. is anyone else going?"

"me, you, mattias, morro and obviously, elena the birthday girl," y/n lists off. she might invite jennifer and samantha. maybe. "it's happening on the sixteenth,"

"fine by me," a snowball lands in his face, making y/n burst out into laughter. it wasn't her. nicholas turns, seeing his younger brother giggling with his bright red mittens on. "te voy a atrapar, rafael! vuelve aquí! ahora!" she watches as the bleached blond trips in the snow blanket covering the park, and the younger male who looks just like him, giggles running away.

what she would give to have a sibling.

heloves.nicholasramiez

liked by y/nl/n, llloydgarmadon, mattiasscott, elenasallow & 12, 837 more

heloves.nicholasramiez i hate that mut. and the princess too. the last pic though 🐕🌨🌷

view 4, 083 comments

abctitties ain't this guy gay? 

¬ heloves.nicholasramiez i'm as straight as a 🍌, you fucking prick

¬ y/nl/n WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? 🫠

¬ elenasallow No, leave him.

¬ elenasallow There wasn't good vibes from that question. 

prettierthanyou he's lokwey fit

¬ heloves.nicholasramiez *lowkey

mattiasscott Te vi tropezar 😭

¬ heloves.nicholasramiez bro. i hate you 💀

¬ mattiasscott Yo también te amo 😘

colebrkstoneblksmith fire

y/nismywife HOW DARE YOU HATE THE PRINCESS ! !

¬ heloves.nicholasramiez how dare you parents give birth to you

¬ bballislife OBILTERATED

¬ elenasallow We're friends now

bballninjago Love to see it!

ilivefory/n y/n is SO pretty!! <3

¬ y/nl/n awww thank you 🥰

samiscool wait, they're friends now?

¬ jennyiscooler ion know

itsnotmorro hanging out with all these guys and not hanging with me

¬ elenasallow You're such a beg