8

It was four days before Serena was able to get out of the hospital. In those four days she had seen everyone in her group of friends but the two that back stabbed her. Those that did see her told her what they thought about the situation at hand. Which most of them told her how much they thought it was messed up that they'd do something so cruel to you. When she was able to get out of the hospital she first went home to shower and get better clothes on. 

Once she was better dressed she looked up from where she was how to get to Aster's place, seeing that it was in walking distance she chose not to take her car. Instead she walked there keeping her phone out for directions before she managed to see Aster walking the same direction as her. She decided to hide herself behind one of the electric line pillars and called him keeping her phone to her ear. She saw him stop and answer his phone.

"Hey Serena, what's up?"

"I'm out of the hospital, I'm on my way to your place."

"Wait what? Really already?"

She saw him stiffen up at the news which made her cover her mouth to cover up her giggles. "Mhm, look behind you Aster." She said as she uncovered her mouth as she got from her hiding spot

Aster was quick to turn around before he hung up seeing her, he went up to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm glad you are out of the hospital Serena, I was worried you'd be in there all week."

"Nope, I've been able to rest easy and got my levels up enough to be let out. I had no idea that my brother lived so close to you. Literally two blocks from here is where my bro lives." She said she looked up at him with a smile

"Seems like I won't be having a problem going to see you then. But what will be a problem is Jaden and Jesse live together in the apartment next to mine and when they hear you they will go off seeing you near me."

"I don't care, I refuse to be friends with them any longer." She said shaking her head 

"alright if you say so."

Aster and her walked together to his apartment as he talked to her about the conversations he has had with their friends, she intently listened to him since she completely muted the group chat so she had no idea what was going on in the group chat. After she heard everything they had gotten to the apartment complex and he took her to his apartment, which she hadn't seen before. She only knew about the address that he had live in since he was a mere teenager after he had gotten out of the government system from being an orphan.

As they went up the stairs she spoke with him. "I did see all but the two at the hospital. I was rather stunned when Alexis actually apologized to me, I hadn't thought that she'd do something like that but I'm glad she had the brains to think about what's going on properly."

"My guess is that Zane knocked sense into her after you passed out, she shouldn't have said what she had to you to begin with."

Serena nodded her head. "Mhm, I agree with you there. Thankfully that's no longer an issue." She said as they got to his apartment

He got his keys from his pocket and as he went to open the door the door across from his opened, only for Jaden to be the one who had ended up being the nosey one of the two. "Wait a moment-Serena?"

She ignored him as she kept her attention on Aster. "Aster have you been able to do anything about the issues you had told me before about?"

"Yeah actually, the landlord was rather nice about it and fixed them a few months back. I'm surprised you remembered that I said anything about it."

"Well you are one of the few people that I see as a good friend, so why wouldn't I remember the things you say?"

Aster just smiled at her and unlocked his door before he opened it. "Ladies first."

"Thank you Aster." She said with a smile before she went inside

Aster then turned his head to Jaden as his smile faded from his face. "Serena isn't going to talk to either one of you until you two apologize to you for what you two have done to her. I hope you two are happy with yourselves and have realized that Serena will never talk to either one of you until you two grow the hell up." Aster said seriously before he got into his apartment. 

He shut the door and he saw that Serena was waiting for him near the door. She placed her hands together as she smiled at him. "Thank you for talking with him, you really do know me well." She said happily

"So I wasn't off was I?"

She shook her head no. "I refuse to talk to immature idiots like them, they don't know how to properly apologize to people. Especially Jaden...he and I have been childhood friends and for what? For him to back stab me like that? I can't be friends with someone that toxic."

Aster went up to her and placed his hands on her upper arms softly. "It's okay, there's no need for you to think so much about all of that right now." He said sincerely to her.