🎙️The Daughter of Zestial (Alastor)🎙️

Requested by: ValerieWinks777

Pairing: Alastor x female!Reader

Summary: Y/N is a daughter of Zestial and is secretly dating Alastor.

I sat at the kitchen table with my father, Zestial, finishing up dinner.

I cleared my throat. "Father? Are you finished?" I asked.

He looked up from his book. "Hm? Yes dear."

I nodded and stood up from my seat clearing the table of the plates and cups.

Heading towards the sink, I started doing the dishes.

"Um...dad?" I asked, not looking up from my work.

"Yes Y/N?"

"I...I know you wanted to have dessert together today but...I was wondering if I could just go up to my room for the rest of the night?" I asked, making sure I sounded polite.

He looked up from his novel. "Your room? Why ever would you ask this?"

"I just um..." I said, setting down the now clean dishes, "I would like to have some time to myself...I was very busy today at work. Please?" I asked hopefully.

He sighed. "Well...alright. Maybe tomorrow then, we can spend more time together."

I nodded. "Thank you father."

~•*•~

When I arrived in my room I slumped on my bed, letting out a long sigh.

"Tired my love?" I heard a distorted voice say.

I turn around to see my boyfriend, Alastor sitting on my bed.

"Yeah," I replied, "long day."

He nodded, "I understand."

I opened my mouth to respond when suddenly, my radio switched on, playing the song, "I Love You So" by The Walters.

Alastor chuckled, "my, what timing!" He said, grinning at me.

I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"May I have this dance, Y/N?" Alastor smirked, standing up from the bed and holding out his hand.

I smiled and took his hand.

Pulling me closer to him, Alastor wrapped his arms around my waist and I, with my arms around his neck.

The melody started and we started slow dancing to the music.

Every now and then I would look up at him to see him blush or gently hum to me.

I rested my head on his chest when he pulled me into a tight embrace.

I pulled away and he took my hand, gently kissing it when I heard my door creak open.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw my father come in, looking surprised.

"Y/N what are you doing?" He asked.

I turned to where Alastor was for assistance but he was gone.

"Y/N?"

"Hm? Yes?" I said, snapping out of my trance.

He softly smiled, "it's late, we should both be getting to bed now."

"Oh, right. Yes. Thank you...dad. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," he replied, shutting the door behind him.

I exhaled in relief.

Alastor was smart enough to shadow travel out of my room just in time...

I plopped myself on the bed.

"It's been wonderful seeing you, Y/N," I heard Alastor's voice say as he teleported next to me, "but I agree that it's late, darling," he grinned, "see you tomorrow?"

I smiled, "see you tomorrow."

He smiled back and planted a kiss on my cheek before teleporting back to the hotel.

Just another successful date with Alastor.