🃏🍾Don't Leave Me (Husk)🍾🃏

Requested by: @raven121_u

Pairing: Husk x sick!fem!Reader

Summary: After Y/N gets sick, she doesn't tell anyone and celebrates her final month with her two friends, Cherri and Angel. On her final day, one person is more upset than the rest...

Warnings: Mentions of death, a few swear words.

POV: 2nd person

(A/N: Really proud of this one!!)

~•*•~

You'd only found out about your sickness a few months ago. You were too scared to tell anyone about it, not wanting them to cause any more pain than they needed.

But you had to tell someone.

You'd recently confronted some of your two best friends, Cherri and Angel. They of course, were heartbroken and couldn't bear to see you leave them.

So during your final month, the two friends created a bucket list for you, making sure that this was the best month of your life.

Because it would be your last.

~•*•~

Your month was filled with giggles, dares, never ending nights, parties, and...tears.

Every evening before bidding them goodnight, Cherri and Angel would give you one last hug, thanking you for the night, and reminding you how much they loved you and would miss you.

And every night you would softly sob into your pillow, crying yourself to sleep.

I mean...what else was there to do?

The other residents of the hotel were suddenly seeing that something was off about you.

They could never fully read what was going on...one minute you would be laughing and joking with Cherri and Angel, the next you'd be glumly drinking a bottle of whiskey, courtesy of Husk.

One day he finally decided to ask you what was wrong.

"So Y/N..." He said.

You looked up from your drink. "Yeah?"

"I couldn't help but notice something was...off," he said hesitantly.

You felt a surge of fear course through your body. "O-off? What's off?"

He looked down bashfully at the shot glass he was cleaning. "You just've...been down...is all."

You sighed and looked at him with your sorrowful eyes. "When it happens...you'll know. But all I can say is that...it's best to talk to me now, and live in the moment." You said with a soft smile.

Husk was confused, but he returned the smile. "Well...I'll do just that," he said, taking your hand.

~•*•~

"Hey...you okay?" Angel asked, knocking on your door.

You were crying again, trying to muffle out your feelings in the depths of your pillow.

"Yes! I'm fine!" You called back. "I just...need a moment."

You heard Angel sigh on the other side of the doorway. "Okay. I'll be downstairs if you need anything."