🌺A Touch of Affection (Alastor)💐

Requested by this week's winner: cl0ud_24

Pairing: Alastor x fem!Reader

Summary: So what if the first thing Y/N noticed about Alastor was his hands? She saw them, and caught strange interest in them, until Alastor asked her about it. (I know, I know, it sounds a little weird...but stick with me here...)

[I got this idea from a Tumblr post]

Disclaimer: Fluff...lots of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You entered the hotel, glancing around to take in the scene fully. You thought it to be fancy and fairly nice, considering it had recently been the laughing stock of Hell.

"Y/N!" you heard your friend call.

You turned to the source and smiled to see Charlie, who swallowed you in a tight hug.

You chuckled. "It's good to see you too, Charlie..." you said, patting her on the head.

She released you and beamed. "Do you have all your stuff?"

You nodded, showing her your backpack.

"Who's this Charlie?" another voice asked behind her. You had to double-take where it came from because it oddly sounded like...a radio filter?

"Oh, hey Al! Y/N, I'd like you to meet Alastor, facility manager of the Hazbin Hotel!"

The demon--now called Alastor--stepped forward and smiled. "Hello, dear, pleasure! What do they call you?" Alastor gripped his cane and your eyes averted to his hands, eyeing them carefully.

"Y/N..." you said, slightly distracted.

Alastor chuckled. "Hellooo?" he waved his hand in front of your face and you snapped out of your trance, slightly embarrassed.

"O-oh. Sorry."

Alastor shook his head. "No need, dear," he assured you, though he was a little confused himself of your peculiar behavior. That's not to say he didn't find it slightly interesting.

"Well! I can take your bags for now, Y/N. Why don't you show her around?" Charlie suggested.

Alastor nodded and waved you over to him. "Ah, yes! Right this way, I'll give you a tour!"

As the demon led you around you continued to steal glances at his hands. In your opinion, they were quite curious. The way he carried them was very appealing to you, almost graceful.

After touring you to the library, the second floor, and the kitchen, Alastor led you over to the hotel's dining area, where a few other demons were being served.

He pulled up a chair for you.

"Y/N?" Alastor snapped you out of your daydream once more.

"S-sorry...again."

Alastor tilted his head. "You needn't be sorry, but may I ask why you keep staring at my hands?" he inquired.

You blushed in embarrassment. "Oh, uh..." you were silent for a moment. "Can I see them?" you blurted out.

Alastor raised an eyebrow but held out his hand to you. You gingerly took it on your own and started to look over it. "Well, I think your hands are very well crafted...very...delicate...graceful..."

You listed each thing as you continued to trace circles over his palm. "...and I suppose the way you carry them is also very elegant," you told him.

Alastor smiled. He'd been complemented a lot, but never of his hands. He chuckled. "Well, you can continue to hold them, if you wish," he said bashfully.

"Really?" you asked a little too eagerly. "I mean...okay, thanks," you gave a small smile.

You started to run over each groove and scar that was imprinted on his hand. Alastor watched from the side in interest, finding your behavior quite cute. (Especially when you compare the sizes of your hands.)

You were so lost in this little routine that you barely noticed it when you planted a kiss on the top of his hand.

Alastor flushed.

You paled, now realizing what you've done. You quickly let go of his hand in a flustered embarrassment.

Alastor broke the silence with a chuckle. "Why'd you stop?" he asked.Your blush darkened. "Oh um...I uh," you started to laugh yourself nervously. "I guess I'm just a little embarrassed..." you admitted quietly.

The deer man started to blush. "Well, you needn't be...I quite liked it," he said, gazing up at you. He took your hand in his own and started to trace circles over it before planting a kiss on the top, similar to how you did.

"You two getting along well?" Charlie asked, running up to the two of you.

"Yes, I'd say we are..." Alastor said, shooting you a coy smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That would either end up to be really random or really cute.

It was a little hard to write, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

As always,

~angel 💘