☕️A Bond Over Morning Coffee (Husk)🎲

Requested by: @_Forever_Fan_Girl

Pairing: Husk x fem!Reader

Summary: After being teased by Alastor, Husk stands up for Y/N, but at the same time, he's risking himself being revealed...

Warnings: Swears, teasing.

~~~

You were sitting on a bar stool, peacefully sipping a coffee—courtesy of Husk, he knew you weren't much of a drinker in the morning.

"Um...can I have a refill?" You asked him, holding out your empty cup.

Husk smiled. He's always seemed to have a soft spot for you. "Sure, Y/N," he replied, turning around.

"Hmm..." you heard a static-like voice hum.

You squeezed your eyes shut at slowly turned your head to face his. "What is it now?" You sighed.

Alastor tilted his head. "How many of those have you had already?" He asked, resting his chin in his hands.

Your face flushed in embarrassment. "Um...this is my second..." you muttered, fiddling with your hands.

"Is one not enough?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "It's not good to drink so much coffee in the morning, y'know. But, I suppose that would explain why you can be such an annoyance around the hotel..." he smirked.

"Husk! I changed my mind! I don't...want the coffee anymore," you said.

Husk turned around. "Huh? But you always have a few cups before heading out. Did you want me to make you something else?"

You glanced at Alastor. He raised an eyebrow.

"N-no..." you said softly, looking down.

Husk looked at Alastor. "What are you telling her?!" He demanded.

Alastor shrugged. "I'm just telling her what's better for her sake...and the rest of our sakes," he rolled his eyes.

"Leave her alone motherfucker!" Husk barked, raising his voice.

"H-Husk...it's fine, it's just coffee..." you muttered.

Husk looked at you. "It's not 'just coffee', Alastor's being a manipulative little bitch!" Husk growled at Alastor.

Alastor's eyes formed into dials and he started to rise from his seat. "SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN."

Husk seemed to be slightly distraught by this, but stood his ground. "You're a manipulative little bi--" Husk was cut off when Alastor summoned a green chain around his neck and tugged him forward.

He cackled. "OH HUSK, DID IT REALLY HAVE TO COME TO THIS?"

"A-Alastor! Stop it! Drop him! Please!" You begged.

Alastor glanced at you and grinned widely. He threw Husk down and the chain disappeared. Alastor was back to his regular self again. "I suppose you're right, Y/N. I must have mercy sometimes." Alastor said bitterly before walking off.

You ran to Husk. "Are you okay?!"

He nodded. "I'm...fine..."

You knew you shouldn't ask, but you had to know. "What was that...chain thing?" You asked.

Husk was silent for a moment before speaking. "I made some pretty bad decisions when I was younger. I was an overlord y'know..."

Your eyes widened, but you listened carefully, not interrupting.

"I did everything I could to keep my power...and...I sold my soul to Alastor."

"For what in return?" You blurted out.

Husk was silent.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...interfered with the two of you..."

Husk shook his head. "It's fine. I don't care if Alastor owns me...he doesn't get to treat anyone else like that. Especially not you..." he glanced up at me and blushed. "So...how about that coffee?"