It was a usual morning in downtown Tokyo, Japan. Rain poured down on the streets and today was the day where there aren't a lot of people roaming around. The lights shined the entire city, making Tokyo's scenery beautiful, even when it's morning.

There's this young 26 year old. Works hard, lives like a rich guy, and knows fashion. He's single, not really interested in finding anyone. He's gay, but still doesn't have time to look for anyone. His name is Takanori. He's not the average cute looking guy with average height and just a slightly masculine body. No, he's fabulous. He's short, beautifully pretty face, reputation of a diva. He's everything. Even an ass. But look, he doesn't care. He's too smart for people.

Enough of his physical personality...

What about  his life? He doesn't live a bad life. He lives in a really big luxury apartment complex in Tokyo, has a little doggie. He's fine.

Takanori was walking down the wet sidewalk with his umbrella over his head, making sure his expensive silk dress pants didn't get wet, especially if the pants were a bit tight on him, then his thighs would've been super wet, and also, trying to keep his suit jacket dry from the rain. His ankle boots that he wore clacked on the wet ground. The end of his pants were length to the floors, so, there was no way in keeping that part dry, even when the ankle boots had a bit of a heel to it, making the pant legs slightly shorter.

He finally made it to his destination, the job that he worked at. He is the VP of a fashion company for quite a few brands that are famous in Tokyo. People have noticed Takanori's love for fashion and how he loved the millions of brands in Tokyo, so, they hired him as a VP. "Good morning Taka." A lady at the front desk near the entrance greeted.

"Good morning." Takanori said while putting down his black and red umbrella, his shoulder bag almost about to slip down from his arm. After the struggle with his umbrella, he pulled up his shoulder bag, being careful and not trying to get his shoulder length long blonde hair stuck on the strap of his bag, and went to the elevator, not surprised to meet his enemy co-worker once again. This guy was a  pervert and is such a jerk, always chewing gum and making his hair into a slight similarity to Michael Jackson's hair. Takanori was far away as possible from the guy in the elevator. The bad part about this was that the guy was getting closer to Takanori and the elevator ride was extremely slooowwwww.

"Pretty fine day, now is it, Taka-chan?" He said while trapping Takanori in his arms. Takanori rolled his eyes. "And you know what else is fine? You..."

"What now, Daichi? Morning arousals again I see?" Takanori made a slight flirtatious tone to get the other male excited over nothing.

"Yeah, because I keep thinking about how much of a sex kitten you are. I can just imagine you in sexy lingerie in my bed, calling me over to you so that I can fuck your pretty ass back there." Daichi bit his lip seductively. Takanori chuckled with a slight blush and lightly pushed him off.

"Yeah, okay. I guess I am a woman who's sexually exciting and attractive. I'm not a woman. If you want to call someone a sex kitten, I advise you to say that to all the other men and women you've fucked this week. Good day." Takanori's stop came up and he walked out the elevator, the sassy way. You know, hips rocking side to side. That way. Daichi chuckled and shook his head, walking the opposite way.

"Taka! Welcome!" Takanori's friend, Kouyou Takashima, approached the small male with a hug. Takanori hesitantly hugged back and smiled, then, pulled off. They walked in to Takanori's office, shutting the door behind them. "So, how's your morning?"

"Ugh... Terrible." Takanori sat at his desk, starting his computer.

"Terrible? Why terrible?"

"Well, I woke up with a headache, I tried to go back to sleep until someone knocked on my door, and it was the plumber guys. They had to fix my sink. Then, I took my shower, one of them came in the bathroom, not knowing I was in there, almost saw me naked, but thank god I had my towel in hand. I was yelling at him telling him to get out my house. The other plumber was still fixing my sink." Takanori sighed.