(Akira's home)

Akira was sitting on his couch watching TV. Today, he just found out that he didn't have work. He was still going to take Takanori out for his lunch though. Akira had found out the time their lunch break was and how long it is for. Perfect timing for him.

Last night at Takanori's house, he had just noticed a picture frame on Takanori's dining room table. Who was that guy in the picture with Takanori? Akira had thought. The picture took place at the boardwalk overseas in Atlantic City, NJ. Takanori and Jurou were there for their summer vacation, going to casinos and staying in the Borgata hotel for 2 weeks. They were at the boardwalk and decided to take a photograph. They were happily in love and the picture was just so adorable. They were like the perfect couple.

Akira furrowed his eyebrows. So, how come that guy wasn't there? He thought some more and sighed deeply. He doesn't want to ask Takanori out if he's already dating anyone, but he isn't. Akira just doesn't know that. He will soon.

He stood up to get to his bathroom so that he can freshen up a bit. He went in the shower and started washing himself and his hair. After that, he got out of his 30 minute shower and wrapped his towel around his waist, water dripping down his toned muscular chest. He brushed his teeth, then, wiped his mouth from any residue from the tooth paste and looked at himself in the mirror, grabbing his blow-dryer and drying his hair. Then, when he was finished, he styled his hair a bit and sighed. He went to his bedroom and grabbed his underpants, then, put on his clothes, which consisted of a pair of male skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. He left the top 3 buttons unbuttoned. He grabbed his black leather combat boots and slipped those on after putting on his socks.

Akira felt nice and fresh. It's only a lunch outing though. Nothing more. But Akira wants it to be more for some reason. He looked at his clock on the dresser. "12:15..." Akira said to himself. Takanori's lunch break starts at 12:45pm- 2:00pm. That's a long time. Well, Takanori chose that to be his lunch break timing.

Akira grabbed his phone and wallet, then, left the apartment. He went to the elevator and stood there as he pressed the button for the lobby. There was a girl in her mid twenties in the elevator, but Akira kept quiet.

"Hey." She spoke, looking at Akira.

"Oh.. Um.. hi." He responded and looked down at his phone.

"I like your shoes." She complimented.

"Thanks." Akira nodded and went back to his phone.

"You're pretty handsome." She said with a smirk.

"I'm gay..." Akira left the elevator and walked out of the lobby doors. The girl's jaw dropped and frowned. Akira shook his head as he walked. He stuffed his phone back in his pocket and walked quietly to his destination. His destination to Takanori's job.

When he arrived, he had gotten some prying eyes. People asking, "Who is he?" "Ooh he's hot!" and "Well, hello there.". Akira ignored it all and went into the elevator, meeting Daichi. Akira doesn't know who Daichi is, obviously.

"Who are you?" Daichi asked and crossed his arms.

"Uhh... Akira." Akira raised an eyebrow.

"Oh. Work here?"

"No. Visiting someone. Not sure if you know him."

Oh, Daichi knows this "him".

"Who's the someone?" Daichi asked and faced Akira.

"His name is Takanori."

"Ooh hoho.. That sexy diva, pretty one, eh? Man, he's one special person. Did you get in there yet?" Daichi smirked.