11

(Kouyou's Pov)

Kouyou had just gotten home from work. Tired and all of course. When he arrived home, his boyfriend Yuu was crashed on the couch, no shirt, has on sweatpants, and the tv remote laying on his stomach. Kouyou giggled at that sight and walked towards him, kissing his forehead lightly.

"I should order food for dinner." Kouyou mumbled and grabbed his cell phone, calling the pizza store. While on the phone, Yuu woke up quietly, and gently hugging his boyfriend around his waist. Kouyou smiled as he felt strong arms around him. What he hung up the phone he turned to look at Yuu. "I see you're woke, Mr. Sleepy Head." Kouyou said.

"Yoy woke me up with that sexy voice of yours." Yuu purred and lightly kissed Kouyou's neck.

"Hehe okay. How was work?" Kouyou asked.

"It was good. Boss man had gotten sick so he let us go early." Yuu was still holding Kouyou from his waist.

"Ooh nice... i mean... not nice. I mean, i feel bad for your boss since he got sick, but it's awesome that you're home." Kouyou laughed. Yuu smiled and let go, sitting up on the couch.

"So, how's Takanori and that guy doing? I don't know him, so...yeah." Yuu asked. Kouyou sighed and sat on the couch next to Yuu.

"They're doing great actually. Takanori was telling me that they've been having a lot of sex lately." Kouyou chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" Yuu laughed a bit.

"Yes. It's funny. No one can resist Takanori. He's just too cute." Kouyou smiled.

"What about the other dude?"

"Akira? Well, speaking from Takanori's point of view, Akira is smoking hot." Kouyou quoted Takanori's words.

"Ahh okay. I see why now." Yuu laughed.

"Yep. So, what do you wanna do now?" Kouyou smirked and raked his fingers in Yuu's hair.

"I know exactly what we're gonna do." Yuu purred and gently pushed Kouyou on the couch and hovered on top of him, kissing him deeply, the way Kouyou liked it.

Yuu could feel a smile forming on his boyfriend and he couldn't help but to smile back. His kisses went lower to Kouyou's neck, placing soft kisses on his Adam's apple and to the side of his neck. Yuu sat up and grunted at the piece of cloth on Kouyou's upper body.

Kouyou chuckled and removed his shirt and Yuu smiled wide. "Thank you." He said sweetly. Kouyou laughed a bit.

"You're very welcome."

Yuu smirked and placed kisses on Kouyou's stomach (you can say he has abs, but I'm like...unsure about that XD Does he? I'm sure but unsure he does) and up to his chest, swirling his tongue around one of the buds and rubbing on Kouyou's waist.

Kouyou's moans were pretty low and quiet. He wasn't that sensitive in his body, but it felt all too good for him.

Yuu started to removed his clothing along with Kouyou's trousers and boxer. Yuu licked his lips, seeing the hardness of Kouyou's member. Kouyou blushed at the look of lust in Yuu's face. "Yuu, it's not that deep." Kouyou mumbled.

"Yeah it is! You're amazingly sexy, Kou-chan." Yuu chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's plump and soft lips, kissing him passionately. He pulled off after a second and grabbed the bottle of lube and....forget the condom. He's not diseased, bruh!! "I don't think we are gonna need a condom." Yuu purred.

"Fuck the condom. I wanna feel all of you." Kouyou smiled and they both laughed happily.

After lube was applied, Yuu finally made his entrance inside of Kouyou, moaning at the feeling of his tight walls surrounding his cock. "Gosh, you're amazing." Yuu hummed and immediately started thrusting, gaining more sexy low moans from the uke. He picked up his speed a bit faster. Kouyou panted and started rubbing his warm and slender hands on Yuu's muscular chest. Yuu humming at this feeling.

"Go harder... I wanna cum." Kouyou begged and roamed his hands on Yuu's back. Yuu smirked and rubbed his hands on Kouyou's thighs, now thrusting harder and pounding into his boyfriend's prostate. Kouyou's moans has gotten a bit louder.

Just a few more thrusts and Kouyou has now reached his limit as well as Yuu.

Yuu had pulled out and collapsed beside Kouyou, pulling him closer to his chest, "I love you."

"I love you more. And promise me that you'll let me ride your cock next time." Kouyou giggled with pants.

"I promise. I'll let you next time." Yuu kissed his boyfriend's cheek after that promise.

"Oyasumi~" Kouyou smiled and had went to sleep in his warm boyfriend's arms.

_________

A/N: Here's a little chapter to Keep this story going. XD Shoxxgirl13-1 hope u enjoyed. Sorry it took too long. Hehehehehehehe

Any typos???????