Takanori woke up before Akira did. He was indeed very exhausted and just needed time off. He sat up and saw that Akira was still asleep. Takanori sighed and decided that he should go and make breakfast.

He got up from bed and stretched, freshener up in the bathroom, and making his way to the kitchen. He started to take out the pancake mix and eggs, also the sausage. He started to cook breakfast, first cracking the eggs and beating them, and also putting salt and pepper into the eggs. Sooner of later, Akira had woke up as well and smelt delicious food coming from downstairs. Akira knew it could've been Takanori cooking, so, he jumped out of bed and went downstairs (by the way, he did freshen up in the bathroom before going downstairs).

Takanori was still cooking, almost finished the yummy gourmet meal for him and his lover. Akira yawned as he stepped off the last stair and walked into the kitchen, shirtless. Takanori turned and wasn't expecting to see Akira... Shirtless?

"W-where's your shirt?" Takanori asked, his face flushed red.

"Oh, I took it off before I went to bed last night." Akira smirked and sighed.

Takanori was frozen. He didn't know Akira was that sexy. Perfectly toned abs, it all fit Akira's personality. Akira saw that Takanori was staring again. He smirked and walked towards him, laying his hands on Takanori's waist.

"Ah... what?" Takanori snapped out of his staring when he felt strong hands at his small waist.

"Why do you keep staring? My body isn't the only thing that'll surprise you..." Akira purred with a lustful smirk and planted a small peck on Takanori's lips. Takanori blushed and knew what Akira meant by "My body isn't yhe only thing that'll surprise you..." comment.

Takanori shrugged off everything that just happened and went back to finishing cook in breakfast. Once it was finished, he opened the cabinet that held the plates. "I can't reach it...."

Akira laughed quietly and went to get the plates from the top cabinet. "Shorty." He smirked. Takanori rolled his eyes and gently pushed Akira, now placing the food on the plates.

Breakfast was silent however. Takanori felt different, now that he's eating breakfast with Akira. Takanori sighed at the silence and ate slowly. Maybe it was getting too awkward. So, he began to speak, "Do you have work today?"

"I took off. I was too tired to even get up this morning." Akira responded, still eating his food. Takanori picked at his food. He was half way finished, but he kind of felt full.

"Mm... Okay. I understand. " Takanori said calmly and sighed. I need some wine... he thought.

Akira was finished his food and pulled his plate in the sink. Takanori himself wasn't finished his food. He smirked as he looked down at his lap. Maybe this wasnt so bad for him. But what will he plan for Akira.

There's always the first date. That's number one. We don't know number two yet until that number one is finished. "Hey, I'm going to my apartment for a few." Akira reminded and was at the door with his stuff.

"Okay. I'll see you later." Takanori smiled, standing by the door with Akira, giving him a little peck on the lip before he left. Takanori closed the door and sighed.

He went upstairs and went to his bedroom, pulling out that little pink and red and glitter spiral notebook from his nightstand drawer, also pulling out a gel pen. He opened up to the page where he was writing in, the unfinished page. He read over the writing;