12

[Warning: Relationship problems are gonna occur]

(Akira's Pov)

Akira didn't bother to stay home tonight. He was feeling lazy and just decided to go to work. He didn't really need the extra money, but it was a way to save up on bigger things. Maybe buy a house or buy his own car. He has a motorcycle, but he does want a car. A pretty decent car at that.
He had just arrived to his job after freshening up from last night's "visit" at Takanori's. Lord knows what the hell was going on up in that apartment.

Akira walked in the restaurant, being greeted by a couple other waiters. He went to the locker room to put hid belongings in, fixed his uniform which consisted of a white button up shirt with a black vest on top. A black and white tie and a pair of black trousers. Also, the black, male dress shoes. He was pretty fancy as always, having that clean white towel over his forearm.

The restaurant had opened up for breakfast shifts, 9:30-10:45am shifts. People of all ages walked in with smiles on their faces, being escorted to their tables.

Akira had went to one table that was outside the restaurant, accidentally tripped on the foot. It was a female, her high heals was in most of her concern. "Hey, watch it!"

"Ma'am, I'm sorry." Akira said as kindly as he could to the lady. She had to be in her mid 20s, wears slightly too much make up, and she was so skimpy.

"Yeah, you better be." She mumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me miss, but I don't like your attitude. I said I was sorry." Akira made a slight fuss, "Now, may I take your order?"

"I would like a hot coffee with a perfect amount of cream and sugar. Don't make it too sweet please." She said with a smile. Akira sighed and nodded. Another girl that was about the same age as the other ordered the same. But when Akira walked away one of the girls grabbed arm. He turned around. "What's your name?" She asked in a flirtatious tone.

"Umm...I don't know...Akira." He said sarcastically, wondering why this girl didn't even bother to look at the name badge.

"Oh, cute," She made a giggle. "You're really hot. Mind calling sometime?" She smirked, biting her pink lips.

"Eh, I'm already tak--"

"It's okay," She stood up and faced Akira, tracing her finger down Akira's chest, to his abdomen, and to his front area. The movement that Takanori would do that'll turn Akira on to the max. She leaned up to reach Akira.

"Lady, what are you doin." He backed up, but she just kept going with the action and....BOOM!! Unexpected lips connecting and her hand grabbing making him touch her waist. The kiss was getting stronger when she had pressed her body against Akira's own. Akira wants to literally stop this from happening, but...

Uh oh...

Akira? Why didn't you stop her?

I have no time to react...he's already there.

Takanori.

Irony?

Coincidence?

No body knows~.

"Akira!" Takanori yelled making the girl pull away and giggle.

"Oh, he's so good." She said. Takanori'seyes watered.

"What the fuck is that? Is this what I wanted my day to start off with?" Takanori fussed.

"Takanori, now please, let me explain everything." Akira said trying to comfort him, but appearantly it didn't work.