"Okay...I think I look fabulous." Takanori said to himself as he pulled his glittery jacket on his body and fixed the collar a bit. His make up was already underway and so was his silky blonde hair. He had highlighted it with some black and he curled it last night, but the curls fell and now it's all crinkly. But it still looks nice regardless.

He had heard the ringing of his doorbell, which had kind of startled him. He quickly put all of his make up supplies away and his hair supplies, picking up stuff off the floor and making sure it was completely spotless in his bedroom. He nodded to himself and left the bedroom, closing his door. Koron barked from downstairs of the modern apartment.

"Oh shush. Imma get the door!" Takanori made a slight fuss and made his way to the front door, taking a deep breath and hesitantly opening the door. "Hey there." Takanori smiled brightly, exposing his perfectly straight white teeth, and seeing Akira in his sexy gray and white expensive tuxedo. Akira couldn't help but to smile back.

"You look pretty hot." He said with a smirk.

"Thanks. And so do you. Please, come in." Takanori moved out the way, allowing the taller man to enter. Takanori's eyes went a bit lustful, seeing Akira's ass in those trousers. I wanna touch it... he thought to himself and looker at Akira as Akira began to speak.

"It looks very nice in here." Akira complimented.

"Yeah. This was all done by me and this was Kouyou's idea to have our first date at home. So, I cooked and decorated. By the way, you will probably get jealous of my dog because I spoil him a lot." Takanori winked and they walked into the small, but neatly furnished dining room.

"You may sit, and I will bring in the food." Takanori said sweetly and left to go to the kitchen.

Koron came running to the dining room and immediately sat down when he got closer to Akira, tilting his little head at the male.

"Well, hello there." Akira greeted, petting the small dog's head. "You seem like a cute little one aren't you. Taking after your owner, huh?"

The dog stuck his tongue out in happiness and panted. Akira smiled and the dog hopped on his lap, "Woah, not the pants." Akira didn't bother to remove the dog from his lap.

Takanori cam back into the dining room with two plates in both his hands and set one plate down in front of Akira. "Aww, Koron seems to like you." Takanori smiled sweetly.

"Yeah... just don't want my pants dirty, heheh." Akira said, trying to be careful on his words.

"Don't worry about that, honey. He's clean. You'll be fine." Takanori winked and sat down next to Akira. "Koron-chan, get down off of Aki's lap. He's gonna eat eat." Takanori said after giving his dog a little peck on the head. The dog made a small whine and jumped off of Akira.

"Is he trained?" He asked.

"Yep. I try not to push him too hard. I don't want him to be scared of me. I spoil him too much though." Takanori said and they started eating after saying the phrase,

"Itadakimasu." In unison.

"Yeah. I see. He's like your whole universe." Akira said and glared at Takanori.

"Yeah." Takanori sipped his wine. Akira did as well.

"Aww, what about me?" Akira made a puppy face.

"You're my whole world." Takanori winked.

"So, dog before Akira?"

"Yeahh... kinda." Takanori smiled and laughed. Akira did as well. "So, what do you want for dessert? I have cookies, brownies, ice cream, peach cobbler, and cake."