"Kouyou! Kouyou!" Takanori yelled as he left the elevator to get to his office. "Hey, have you seen Kouyou?" He asked a co worker of his.

"No. I haven't. Ask Daichi." The co worker suggested. Takanori grunted and went over to Daichi, regretting this action.

"Daichi, have you seen Kou--"

"Well won't you look at that. Takanori came to visit." Daichi interrupted.

"Yeah yeah. I'm just loo--" Takanori was interrupted again.

"You're looking pretty hot today. Maybe I should cool you off a bit." Daichi was just showing off to his perverted friends.

"Can you just--" Takanori crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you free later on tonight?"

"Daichi!!" Takanori snapped.

"Oh.. sorry."

"I'm looking for Takashima. Have you seen him?" Takanori asked. Daichi nodded.

"Yeah. I have. He went in your office, then went to the break room." Daichi responded. Takanori nodded and turned to walk away until he was grabbed by his wrist.

"Let me go before I kick your balls so hard, they will go up in your gut, ass hole." Takanori threatened. Daichi let go and backed up. "Thank you." He walked away to go to the break room. He opened the door and found Kouyou sipping coffee and eating a muffin. Takanori sat across from Kouyou. "Kouyou, we need to talk."

Kouyou looked up from his eating, "About?"

"Me and Akira."

"What happened? Did y'all fight?" Kouyou was getting excited.

"N-no...."

"What happened?"

"We kissed."

Kouyou was so shocked, he nearly spit out his coffee, choking on his coffee as well. Takanori raised an eyebrow and watched Kouyou's scenery, also handing him a bottle of water. Kouyou gulped the entire bottle of water down and panted. "You said... What?!"

"We kissed, dude. I was surprised myself." Takanori shrugged and crossed his left leg over the right.

"How was it?" Kouyou asked, leaning in more into the table.

"It was good. He has really sexy lips." Takanori giggled and bit his lip.

"Mmm. So, are you two..." Kouyou joined his hands together, "..like that?"

"No... Not yet."

"But you two--"

"I know, I know. But we still need to think more on it, you know?" Takanori sighed and licked his lips. Only one question he needs to ask Akira in order to be official lovers, but Takanori is afraid. What if ghosts are real, that Jurou might rise from the dead and haunt Takanori for choosing another man. But ghosts aren't real, so, it wouldn't happen. Takanori is just afraid that it might end. He hates an ending relationship.

"Well shit! You better do what you need to do to get him. There's only one Akira Suzuki in this world. You're going to miss your chance. He exists because he's the guy you've been dreaming of all along." Kouyou said and smiled. "He's perfect for you. And just wait until that time comes. You know... Marriage, honeymoon, seeeeeeex." Kouyou wiggled his eyebrows. Takanori blushed and covered his face with his hands.

"Nooo! No sex. Not yet." Takanori complained.

"What? Sex is like the best thing ever." Kouyou giggled and stood up to put his used coffee cup in the sink and threw his trash in the trash.