14

Serena wasn't surprised at all by the fact that he had done what he had, when he had taken her to a smaller room away from the others he pushed her up against the wall and kissed her on the lips passionately as he cupped her face with one hand as the other was on her hip possessively. Once he pulled away from her he brushed his thumb against the side of her face. 

"You wore this to taunt me didn't you?" Aster asked her looking into her eyes

"What if I did? What are you going to do Aster?"

"If I go any further with you, I hope you realize I'm never letting you go. You will be stuck beside me and you will have to deal with obnoxious text from me or hell calls from me making sure that you are alright."

"You say those things as if it's supposed to scare me from you." Serena said with a raised eyebrow "For years now I've been waiting to see if you ever liked me the same way that I've liked you since we began to be friends. After I really got to know you in high school I found myself crushing on you hard, but I never pursued it because I fear rejection. I already get that enough from three of my family members...I didn't want to deal with that with you too."

Aster was silent for a moment before he used both of his hands to cup her face softly, he then kissed her on the lips once more. "Then let's make this official Serena, will you be mine?"

"Of course, always and forever." She said with a smile

"I really hate that you are wearing something that shows off your body so much, do you know how much restraint I don't have right now because of what you chose to wear?"

"Sounds like a you problem dearest." Serena said with a smile as she took his hands off of her face "But this one time, I will help you out. I don't wish for my first time to be in this place-especially with my father and a few of my siblings not even a room away from here."

"That's fair so what are you going to do then?" He asked confused

"Just how innocent are you Aster?"

He just stared at her confused which said a lot to her, she let out a sigh and she had him sit down in a chair. "It'll be in your best interest to sit down darling."

He did so still confused, Serena then took his pants and boxers off before she used her hands and mouth against his already hard shaft making him moan out rather loudly. "S-Shit Serena!"

Aster's eyes shut as he held onto the sides of the chair he was sitting in as he felt her suck him off, as he came into her mouth he panted out tiredly as Serena stood up wiping off her mouth. "There, that should do it for now. If you still feel that way after everything-let me know alright?"

He nodded his head as he panted out. "How...How the hell did you know how to do that?"

"I read word porn, did you really think that I was as ignorant and innocent as you are? I've always been a hopeless romantic at heart. It gave me an idea of what to look out for when I finally got into a relationship that was serious."

"I...I think I need to figure out what would be the best way about being around you like that before I do anything with you."

"That would be a good start darling, You should clean yourself off before you go back to the main room...I need to do the same." She said before she left to the bathroom

As she got to the bathroom she touched her lips in the mirror. "So...this is what it's like to be in a relationship...I wonder if this will last." She spoke softly to herself

She then shook her head and washed her mouth and her face, once she was done she dried herself off and left out to the main room before she noticed that Jaden and Jesse were there but they were talking with other people. So she ignored them for the moment as she went to talk with her siblings about what they were going through. 

When Aster came back into the room, he got all of the teens and young adults in the room attention before he told them they'd be playing games to pass the time. The first game that was played was a guessing game girls against guys. The girls had Serena go first as the guys placed Chazz against her. They had to figure out the sequence of the color cups, there were five different color cups and they all fit somewhere on top of the box where the sequence was in.

Serena thought for a moment knowing that her father had been the one to do the one for the girls, she knew her father rather well especially when it came to colors so she put them in the way she thought her father would do it in. 

[Black, purple, Red, Blue, Pink]

Aster and her father were judging the two of them and her father was stunned she got it first try. Chazz was getting frustrated not being able to get it at all. When he heard Serena got hers first try it pissed him off. "What the hell is going on is this game rigged?!"

"No, think about who did that sequence Chazz and go from there." Aster said shaking his head

"He already lost mind if I help him Aster?" Serena asked

"If you really want to."

Serena went up to Chazz's box before she saw they had the same colors. So she hummed out in thought before she made it be [Blue, red, pink, black, purple.]

"How's that Aster?" Serena inquired

"Holy hell that was rather quick thinking, that's right."

"What?! No way!"

Chazz looked at the other side and saw that she had indeed solved his as well. "Well this is bull shit!"

"You're just a sore loser Chazz, just get over yourself you know that Serena graduated top of our class in high school. There's no way you'd be able to out smart her." Jesse said shaking his head

Chazz just placed his hands up as Aster set up the next sequence for the next person and told serena to be by her father and him. So she did happily as the game continued on, while it did Serena spoke softly to Aster. "Did they bring anything do you know?"

"Before getting everyone's attention I did check, they did. Five gifts actually."

"No doubt to supplement the shit years I lived with them."

"I don't doubt that either."