CHAPTER - 3

❀ARYAN❀

❀ARYAN❀

Finally, it's Sunday!! Well, the office where I work as a journalist remains closed on Sunday. So it's my holiday today! Yay!!

Since the morning I had been craving snacks, but all the snacks in the house were already finished by me.

So I went to a shop nearby to buy some snacks but there I got into a little argument with a stupid girl. No, not only stupid, but a beautiful stupid girl. Damn, she was so pretty. My heart started beating like crazy as soon as I saw her.

Her lush pink lips, her large brown eyes with thick lashes, and her gorgeous brown hair loosely braided. Ahhhhhh she was so pretty!!!!! My mind is just filled with thoughts of her.

This was the very first time I had felt like this after seeing any girl. Probably this is how this crush thing works.

I have probably gotten a little crush on her. But the sad thing is we'll never meet again. It was just a mere crush. I'll get over it soon.

once I had finished my shopping. I made my way to my car and started driving to make it to my house.

After a while of driving, I noticed a familiar man standing by the side of the road with a car. So, I approached it to find out who it was, and as I got closer, I realized it was none other than my bhaiya. Thus, without any hesitation, I exited the vehicle and went in his direction.

"Bhaiya, what happened? Why are you standing in the middle of the road with your car?" I asked bhaiya in order to know what's wrong.

"Actually Aryan, my car's tyre got punctured in the middle of the road." Bhaiya answered in a worried tone.

"Oh, I see. Are you going to the house or somewhere else?" I inquired so that I could help him.

"Yeah, I'm heading towards the house." Bhaiya responded. A visible expression of worry was lingering on his face.

"Oh, great. I'm also going there. Let's go together in my car." I suggested in order to help him.

"Yeah sure!" Bhaiya answered and we headed towards my car.

Once we had done so, we got in the car and I started driving.

I glanced at Bhaiya while I was driving; he was grinning and glued to his phone. Most likely, bhabi texted him. He may look like a tough person but, actually he is a very soft person. He resembles a coconut, which has a soft interior and a hard exterior. For me, he is like a second guardian.

My parents passed away in a car accident three years ago. I fell into depression after the loss of my parents. But during my difficult time, bhaiya was the one who supported and looked after me. My depression was cured by him. Although I'm again back to my old personality but deep inside the pain of losing them was still new to me.

Upon initially informing my parents that I wanted to pursue my dream of becoming a journalist and not participate in our family business, they initially refused to let me pursue it. However, my parents were persuaded by Bhaiya. I'm only able to follow my dream career because of him. Eventually after their death he took all the responsibility of the company.

He got married to Bhabi just a year ago. It was, after all, a love marriage. I never imagined that he would fall in love. He never expressed interest in getting married. Both of them met in our company. Well she is the manager of our company. And ultimately, while working, they fell in love.

We finally arrived at our house after a few minutes of driving.
Upon arriving, however, I noticed a car parked in front of our home. Perhaps someone has arrived. However, I was in the house just an hour ago, so it's possible that someone arrived after I left.

I waited outside the front door with bhaiya for bhabi to open it after ringing the doorbell. However, bhabi opened the door for us in a matter of seconds.

"You two together?" Divya bhabi asked with confusion as I went to a nearby shop for buying some snacks meanwhile bhaiya went to his office because of an important meeting. So she was quite confused to see both of us coming together.

"Divya actually my car's tyre got punctured in the middle of the road so I came in his car!" Abhimanyu bhaiya explained and bhabi nodded with a smile.

"By the way bhabi has someone come to our house? A car is parked outside so I'm asking." I asked bhabi as curiosity sparked inside me.

"Oh yes actually my best friend, Ayushi has come!" bhabi informed us with a gentle smile.

"Ayushi is going to stay here tonight, so can you two share the room tonight please." Bhabi asked in a requesting tone.

"Sure!" Abhimanyu bhaiya added and I nodded with a broad smile and headed towards my room.

After that, I entered my room and both bhaiya and bhabi entered into their room. Their room is just beside mine. Bhaiya probably went to his room to get his clothes and things as tonight he is going to stay in my room.

Upon entering the room, I changed out of my present attire into a red t-shirt and a black jogger. I then started admiring my handsome face as I stood in front of the mirror.

"How can a person be so handsome?" I said to myself while looking at the mirror and chuckled dramatically.

Shortly after doing enough dramas, I laid on the bed like a dead body because I didn't have any work to do.

Why do all the interesting things become boring when we have time???

Now I'm even feeling bored while scrolling through the phone.

A short while later, along with his clothes and a few other significant items, Bhaiya came into my room. Then, he went inside the washroom to change into some comfortable ones. After coming out of the washroom he stared at me and gave me a strange look.

"tu abhi sone wala hain?" Bhaiya asked while giving me a weird look as it was only 8:40 pm.
[Are you going to sleep now?]

"No, I'm just trying to pass my time. I don't have anything to do." I replied and buried my face on my pillow.

"Passing time by sleeping?" Bhaiya inquired about furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes!" I responded and tried to sleep.

"Proud of you!" Bhaiya said in a sarcastic tone and started working on his laptop.

I tried to sleep but eventually failed in doing so as I had already slept for more than 9 hours. I wasn't feeling sleepy either. So I gave up and got off the bed.

After getting off the bed I decided to go on a walk at the garden to get some fresh air.

As I got out of bed bhaiya asked me with curiosity "Ab kaha ja raha hain?"
[Where are you going now?]

"Garden mein. Thora oxygen chahiye!" I replied jokingly while getting out of the room.
[In the garden. Need some oxygen.]

I returned home at 9:30 pm at night after an hour because I was feeling really hungry.

Upon getting fresh, I came downstairs, took a seat in one of the chairs beside bhaiya, and began to wait until the dinner was being served.