CHAPTER - 14

❀AYUSHI❀

❀AYUSHI❀

One year later....

I started walking in the direction of my house after getting off the bus. My dear car has been at the service center for the past two days because it wasn't functioning properly.

Well, if you are wondering where I am, then let me tell you that it's been 5 months since I permanently shifted here in Hyderabad and even bought my own clinic here. Finally, now I can stay with ma. I can meet Divya at any time of the day. My life has been quite peaceful these days, and I like it. This is the life I wanted to live for so long.

I took a bus because my car was at the service center, but it didn't travel the same route as my house, so I got off and walked the remaining distance to get home. You can also improve your health by walking. Yeah that's how I gaslight my mind for doing something I don't like.

Today I am returning home a little earlier because ma told me to do so. When I was at my clinic, she called me and asked me to come home all of a sudden.  She didn't say the reason though. She said that she would tell me the reason after I came back home.

After walking for 15 to 20 minutes, I finally reached my house. As I clicked the calling bell of the house, ma came quickly and opened the door, flashing a big smile.

Stepping inside the house, I went to the living room and took a seat on the couch as I got a little tired by walking.

"Ma why did you ask me to come home early today?" I asked ma because I was curious about the reason for her sudden request. I knew that ma will never call me at the time of my work and ask me to come without any definite reason.

"Actually Ayu...." She stopped midway.

"Yes ma what is it? Tell me"

"T-Tonight Ruchika and her daughter Shreya are coming here at our house" Ma stated after a long pause.

"WHATTT????" I asked ma while looking at her in disbelief.

"Don't worry Ayushi they will stay at our house only for the night. They will leave  tomorrow morning." Ma said with a nervous chuckle in order to convince me.

"SORRY TO SAY MA BUT I CAN'T LET THOSE BITCHES TO STAY AT OUR HOUSE." I said in one go because I was super angry after hearing this freaking thing.

"What's wrong with your language Ayu?"

"So ma what do you expect me to call those bitches with?" I asked ma sarcastically.

"They are your elders Ayu! Show some respect to them!" Ma spoke in a strict tone.

"I'll die but I'll never give them respect! Sorry ma but I can't and I won't! I only give respect to those who deserve it."

"You've become very stubborn nowadays" ma said hitting my head lightly.