CHAPTER - 20

❀AYUSHI❀

❀AYUSHI❀

I ruffled through the hair of Aryan to check if his hair was dried or not and thankfully it was. It literally took me twenty minutes to dry his hair. I have to admit the fact that he has gotten very thick hair. His hair is so soft and voluminous, I wish I also had hair like him.

I went to the charging point and unplugged the hair dryer from it. Rolling the wire of the hair dryer, I kept it aside on the table beside the bed.

Then, I shifted my gaze towards Mr Aryan who was peacefully lying on the bed with his eyes closed. His upper body was on the bed and his lower body was totally outside the bed. Is he sleeping? It looks like that though.

"Aryan are you sleeping?" I asked him but there was no response to my question. Only my voice echoed through the silenced room.

"Are you really sleeping or just pretending to fool me?" I gently shook him by his shoulder and once again there was no response. Now I was fully confirmed that he was really sleeping.

With all my strength, I shifted him properly on the bed and put on a blanket. He looks so light, but in reality, he is super heavy. Oh my poor hand!

He looks so innocent and cute while sleeping but after waking up he will again turn into the devil version of himself.

Honestly, he is quite handsome too. I just noticed it today. Perhaps I was too busy while arguing with him. His clean shaved pale lustrous skin was glowing in the dim light of the room. Which skincare routine does he follow to have such good skin? He has thick eyelashes too. Why do most boys have thick eyelashes? Unfair! 

His nose was sharp and pointy. His long eyebrows extended to the corners of his eyes. He also had some red pimple bumps on his face which honestly looked cute on him. His model-like chiseled jawline enhanced his features even more. Now I can understand how he became Shreya's 'love at first sight'. With those visuals, he can easily pull any girl.

While I was busy staring at him, he suddenly woke up shooting his eyes open. "aur kitni der aise ghoorate rahoge mujhe?" His lips curled into a smirk.
[How long will you keep staring at me like this?]

I instantly stood up from the bed. "I-I w-wasn't staring at you. W-why would I stare at you?" I lied while stammering with my very poor acting skill.

"Don't lie my dear. I saw everything, how you were constantly staring at me." He threw a flirty wink at me.

"N-no I wasn't. But weren't you sleeping?" I asked about raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah I was sleeping but your constant gaze on me wasn't letting me sleep peacefully."

"How many times have I said that I wasn't staring at you?" I lied effortlessly.

"Chal jhoothe" He spoke letting out a chuckle.
[Liar]