2

"What just happened?" asked Hongki, squashed in the back of a black van next to Minho and Owen.
"Welcome to Torchwood." said Jack.
"Torchwood?? Those guys who are always causing trouble all over Cardiff??" Hongki asked, feeling kind of confused.
"That's us." Jack winked, earning him an odd look from the driver sat next to him in the front of the car.
"Relax Ianto." said Jack, "Meet our new recruit... What was your name again?"
"Hongki and I didn't sign up for this."
"If you join us you can help find out how your boyfriend was being controlled." Jack stated.
"Ex-boyfriend." Owen corrected.
"Stop rubbing it in you bastard." said Ianto. Hongki made a face, confused as to how Ianto knew about Yonghwa.
"I have an earpiece." said Ianto.
"He hears all." said Jack mysteriously. Yes, they were definitely gay.

"We're here." said Ianto as the car stopped in the secret underground Torchwood base.
"Can someone explain to me what's happening here?" asked Hongki, ignoring the pteranodon flying through the darkness and various odd alien-looking stuff.
"We're Torchwood, we were a government organisation for protecting Great Britain but now we're the strongest gang in Cardiff - or rather we were before Brennan Lee Mulligan formed his gang - the Intrepid Heroes. We have no idea what he's planning but we think he has the ability to control people using his dice." Jack explained to the confused man.
"So you think this Brennan guy was controlling Yonghwa?" Hongki asked, still in shock over the events of earlier.
"Yes. It's possible that he's one of the Intrepid Heroes." Jack confirmed solemnly. Hongki put his head in his hands, trying to process everything he had just found out.

"Gwen, Tosh and Boa should be back from hunting weevils soon." said Ianto, checking his watch.
"Jack have you seen the announcement?" shouted Boa, who suddenly ran in through the secret Torchwood entrance, just as Ianto had predicted, with Gwen and Tosh behind her.
"Announcement?" Jack asked.
Ianto checked his high tech tablet, "The King of Wales has made an announcement! There's a secret princess!"