5

"You weren't joking??" Exclaimed Jaejin, who had met with Hongki at his room at the Welsh Royal Palace.
"Nope." said Hongki, as if he wasn't calmly admitting to treason.
"You want to kidnap the princess???" Jaejin questioned.
"That's what I said isn't it?" Hongki replied.
Jaejin put his head in his hands and groaned, "Why do you do this to me?"
"Wouldn't life be so boring without me?"

Jaejin continued to groan before finally accepting the situation. "What's the plan?" he asked.
"We go to the princess, I knock her out with my boxing skills, and we take her to the back entrance where Ianto and Gwen will be waiting. Easy." he explained.
Jaejin put his heads back in his hands, "How is this easy?!?"
"Nothing will get done if you just sit here moaning! You're already implicated anyway since you let me in so let's go!" Hongki declared, pulling Jaejin onto his feet and dragging him into the corridor.

"What are you two up to?" Questioned a tall man dressed in casual clothes, probably confused as to why a literal prince was being dragged around by some random man.
"Just having a walk haha." answered Jaejin very awkwardly.
"Stay away from the East Corridor." said the man, "We've fed intelligence to the Intrepid Heroes that the princess's room is there. It's going to be dangerous if they send Brian Murphy to kidnap her, even if the princess is actually in the West Corridor."
"Thank you Driss, we'll just walk this way then!" said Jaejin, awkwardly pushing Hongki in the opposite direction of Driss.

"Who was that?" asked Hongki once they had turned a corner.
"That's King Philippe's personal bodyguard and husband!"
"We just met the Kings husband?!?!" Hongki exclaimed.
"Yes and be quiet!!! We're on a mission remember!!" Jaejin scolded, kind of confused as to why he was acting like he was in control of the mission.
"We're here." Jaejin added.
"We're where?" Hongki asked, looking around the corridor which looked identical to all of the other ones.
"The West Corridor you idiot! Driss said the princess was here! And from what I know the only empty room here is this one so the Princess must be staying here!" Jaejin explained.
"Let's go then!" said Hongki opening the door.

The two men peered in curiously... and there she was. They saw a head of long ginger hair and a beautiful dress and that was all the confirmation it took for Hongki to rush in and knock the Princess out before she could even say anything.
"Let's go!!" shouted Jaejin and the two of the carried the Princess together by her shoulders. They sprinted along the corridor and luckily everyone must have been in the East Corridor because it was completely empty.
"There's the back entrance!!" said Jaejin, pointing at an uninteresting and average looking door. He used his key to open it and they ran out towards the Torchwood van waiting for them. Jaejin handed the Princess to Gwen.

"Thank you!" shouted Hongki, waving at his friend as he retreated back into the palace. Jaejin just shook his head and walked away, contemplating how he ended up getting into this.
"She's so tall." complained Hongki.
"According to Tosh's information she's supposed to be 175 cm which seems about right."
"Right.." said Hongki, Gwen didn't understand the pain of having to run while carrying her and also being the same height.
"Ready?" asked Ianto.
"Yes!" said Hongki and they drove back to the secret Torchwood base.