6

"It's not her." said Jack.
"WHAT?!?" exclaimed Hongki.
"It's not her!" Jack shouted.
"How? She was exactly where Driss said she was and she matches the Princess's description perfectly!" Hongki retorted.
Jack rubbed his eyes in exasperation. "THIS IS A MAN!" he shouted.
"A.. what?" Hongki said, his voice suddenly very quiet.
"YOU'VE KIDNAPPED A RANDOM MAN INSTEAD OF THE PRINCESS!"
"BUT HOW??"
"YOU TELL ME!"

"What's going on?" said the random man, awoken by all the shouting. "Where am I?!?!"
"Care to explain Hongki?" said Jack, crossing his arms.
"So.. um I was meant to kidnap the Princess... but I kidnapped you instead... sorry?"
"WHAT? YOU WANTED TO KIDNAP THE PRINCESS? WHO ARE YOU??" he shouted, somehow even louder than Jack had been a minute ago.
"Umm... Torchwood.." Hongki replied, feeling very silly and hanging his head so he didn't meet eyes with the random man.
"Don't you guys cause enough trouble?"
"It's my first day.." Hongki mumbled, sneaking a look up.
"Hang on a minute.. Hongki?!" said the random
man.
"Heechul?!"
"Wait wait wait," said Jack, "Do you two know each other?"
"We met like one time.." said Hongki, trying not to remember what had happened that night. Him, a lot of alcohol, Keunsuk, and the handsome stranger his friend had introduced him to...

"Great. Just great." said Owen, walking off in a mood.
"It's 7pm.. the Intrepid Heroes will probably strike soon." said Tosh.
"It's fine!" said Hongki, "They think she's in the East Corridor!"
"And you thought she was in the West Corridor.." muttered Ianto, also disappearing, probably to make tea.
"Nothing we can do now. We'll just have to wait." said Jack, still glaring at Hongki, "Everyone go home. There's no point in staying here. Hongki you take Heechul back to your place."

His place.. where he had lived with Yonghwa.
"Let's go." said Heechul, locking arms with Heechul and leading him out of the secret base. They had to take the bus to Hongki's apartment and they sat the whole time in an oddly tense and awkward silence.
"So..." said Heechul, "This is awkward."
"Yeah..." said Hongki, avoiding his gaze, "Sorry for kidnapping you."
"Sorry for not calling you back." Heechul replied.
This was really going to be awkward.