8

"There's a party?!?" Exclaimed Taemin, "Why didn't you tell us?!"
"I'm not involved in secular matters how would I know about this party?!" Cardinal Clairmont shouted.
"Because it's a party to celebrate the Princess we're kidnapping?!?" Taemin shouted
"Calm down." said Brian Murphy, "We'll have to search for her in the party. It shouldn't be hard since we have her description."
"Let's go then." said Cardinal Clairmont.

Once they arrived at the party the three of them were greeted by Lord Wang, who had thrown the party for the Princess. The three of them split up and Taemin went towards the back of the ballroom - if he was a princess worried about being kidnapped he definitely would want to be somewhere less crowded. Suddenly he saw a flash of ginger hair! A tall ginger girl in a dress! He had found her! And she was right by the back exit so it would be easy to get her out!
"Taemin wait a second." said a voice from behind him and Taemin turned around to see an unfamiliar but princely looking blonde man. "I'm Prince Jaejin." said the man, "I'm working with the Intrepid Heroes too. It will be less suspicious if we go up to her together since she'll recognise me."
"Ok." said Taemin. There was no way this man could know about the Intrepid Heroes unless he was part of them, so he decided to trust him. The two of them walked towards the Princess and Jaejin wasted no time in subtlety knocking her out and dragging her around the corner with Taemin's help.
"How did you do that?" Taemin asked.
"My friend taught me." Jaejin answered.

Jinki and Gerard ran towards them and took the Princess from Jaejin.
"Good luck!" the Prince said and he rejoined the party as the three Intrepid Heroes dragged the Princess down the hall.

"My brother told me they're waiting outside that door!" said Gerard, pointing to an uninteresting and average looking door. They ran along the empty corridor, through the door and straight into an unfamiliar-looking van. Before Taemin had time to point this out Hongki had already knocked him out and Gwen was dragging him into the Torchwood van.