🦌You'll Be Okay... (Alastor Fluff)🦌

Requested by: @Kittyb226

Pairing: Alastor x female!Reader

Summary: After a harsh breakup with Vox, Alastor comes to Y/N's hotel room to try and cheer her up.

Warnings: Kissing, fluff...just a lot of fluff...

(I'm sorry Vox simps I promise I'll make something for you guys later!!)

~•^•~

I curled my feet up to my chin, pulling them in closer as I sobbed quietly into my knees.

I'd just received a breakup message from my boyfriend, Vox.

Gasping for air, I slowly reached my shaky hand out to my hellphone, trying my hardest not to wake anyone else up in the hotel as I responded in tears.

Hitting "send" I tossed my phone towards the sofa, when it hit against my door, making a loud banging noise.

"Fuck," I muttered, scrambling off my bed to pick it up.

I prayed no one would come in to investigate the noise when I heard a knock at my door.

"Shit shit shit shit!" I cursed, trying to get myself together. "I'm uh...busy!" I called out to the visitor.

"Busy?" I heard a distorted radio sounding voice reply.

Oh shit...

"I don't mean to intrude my dear but I thought I heard a loud noise?"

"Hm? What? No!" I replied, my voice sounding hoarse, which certainly didn't help the matter.

I heard him sigh. "Y/N, I'm not leaving until you open the door."

"W-well, you'll just have to wait then. Because I'm not opening the door!" I curled myself up on my bed, burying my face in my knees once more as I waited for Alastor to leave.

He sighed again. "You leave me no choice then."

Before I could ask him what he meant, Alastor shadow traveled from outside the door and into my room.

I jumped up in shock, trying to wipe the tears from my face.

"Y-Y/N?" Alastor asked, looking surprised, "are you okay?" He said walking over to sit down next to me.

I sniffled. "Would you believe me if I said, 'no'?"

He chuckled softly, "no, not really."

I looked down at my feet.

"So...what did happen?"

I took a breath, "V-Vox...broke up with me," I said, not looking at him.

His eyes widened before he broke out into laugher, "Y/N...you know you could do so much better than him, right?"
I looked up at him, "can I though? He's a powerful overlord and owner of Voxtech, he's got all of Hell wrapped around his finger!"

Alastor raised an eyebrow before taking my hand in his. "And that...is exactly what makes us different from the rest of those wayward sinners," he said with a smile.

"A-Alastor?"

He smirked before tugging me closer to him by my hand.

He clung onto be close before whispering in my ear, "Y/N...no matter who you date just know...you're quite the catch."

"I...really?"

"Mhm. You're smart, talented, beautiful, kind..." he caressed my face as I felt myself start to blush.

To my surprise, he leaned in and somehow, I felt myself do the same as he kissed me.

He pulled me closer to him, the kiss becoming more and more passionate.
I pulled away, my breathing gone heavy.

"Wow..." I whispered.

He chuckled and pulled me in closer to him and started kissing my face.
I returned the gesture by planting small kisses along his jaw and he squeezed me tighter.

I pulled away once more, and I grinned at seeing the flustered look on his face.

"See?" He said pressing his forehead against mine, "there will be plenty others that will fully appreciate you and treat you better than Vox ever will..." he trailed off as he laced his fingers between mine, "like me," he said with a smirk.

I softly laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.
I yawned.

"Tired, darling?"

I nodded dazedly.

He smiled, "I suppose I have kept you up...best that we both get some sleep hm?" He gave my arm a tight squeeze.

"Well then," he said planting one last kiss on my forehead, "I'll see you in the morning..."

I smiled, "yeah...see you...Alastor."

He nodded and closed the door behind him, a light blush still playing on his cheeks.