⚡️📺 Dating Vox Headcanons...

Vox ver!!! 💋

~He's very PDA and won't be afraid to kiss you in public.

~Always takes you to his interviews.

~Gives you VIP passes to all of Hell's big events.

~Romantic VR dinner dates. 😂

~He gives you cuddles. 🥰

~Runs up to you and kisses your neck from behind.

~Keeps you updated on all of the latest trends by buying you fashionable clothes, accessories, etc.

~Takes you on picnics.

~Yells at his coworkers if they ever bother you.

~Wears your favorite color! ❤️

~Your signature thing is the lightning bolt symbol. He buys you lightning bolt jewelry, carves a lightning bolt on his new product designs, etc.

~A good shopping buddy. He'll buy you the whole store if that's what you want! 🛍️

~Always tries to make you laugh.

~Movie nights! 🎥🍿

~Always uses you as the model in his Voxtech commercials because he thinks you're beautiful and perfect and wants to show it off to all of Hell.

~Talks about how shitty Alastor is.

~Isn't the best cook...but he tries for sure! 😅

~Always keeps you updated with the latest drama at work and in the Vees headquarters.

~Asks you to help him test out new special effects and technology.

~He gives you the latest Voxtech technology before it even releases.

~Sometimes stops by the hotel to knock on their windows and point to you to show off what a catch you are ;)

~Spoils you 😘 (ofc)

~Takes you out to parties and buys you a dress for every occasion. (He'll never let you wear the same dress more than once.)

~Sometimes brings you home orchids and chocolate.

~Watches scary movies together so he can act all brave in front of you (fails miserably...but it the thought that counts. Asks you to watch cartoons afterwards so he doesn't get nightmares. 😂)

That's all I can think of now 🥱
Cya~
🥀💋⚡️