Truth Seekers part 1

The episode opens up to panning shots of four monitors. The first shows Blitza, Y/n and Mixxie  outside Marhta's house, Mixxie then pushing Blitza's gun causing her to shoot in the wrong direction .

 The second shows Y/n coming out of the ocean after killing the giant sea monster.

The third shows Millie and Y/n French-kissing while swinging on a rope, 

and the fourth shows a shot of horses, which then zooms in past them onto Blitza, who was caught choking on the boba pearls of her drink. A hand then points at the screen with Blitza.

This hand belongs to Agent One, a brown haired Caucasian man with sun glasses on and a black and white suit. Next to him was Agent Two, a dark skinned woman with blonde hair and similar suit.

 Next to him was Agent Two, a dark skinned woman with blonde hair and similar suit

Agent One: Right there! This was the first sighting.

Agent Two: They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But, why?

Agent One: They always attack at random, aaaall over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!

A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by a stock angry cat sound. The two agents immediately glance over to a barred-up window obscured by heavily damaged blinds. Agent Two makes a gap between the blinds to the outside to see what made that noise. 

The agents then see the source of all the racket: Blitza, standing on a box and a dumpster while holding the dumpster lid open. She looks around suspiciously.

Agent Two: Ahhh, well... That's convenient.

Cuts to Blitza outside, standing on trash bags and holding a dumpster lid open.

Blitza: Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen.

Y/n picks  her up with an annoyed face and puts a hand on her mouth so she doesn't make more noise than needed.

Y/n: (Whisper shout) Says the only one who's making a racquet.

Blitza slams the dumpster lid loudly, but then falls backwards into a pile of trash bags. Millie silently chuckles at her predicament, then walks away.

She jumps up out of the garbage pile covered in trash; she has an old newspaper on her forehead, a half-eaten lollipop stuck to the side of her head, a scrap of paper on her horn with an old banana peel impaled on the end of it, and a used condom on her index finger, the same finger she uses to poke Mixxie's face indignantly.

Blitza: [softly] I said shuuush your dick-sucking lips, Mixxie!

Mixxie steps away from her boss for a short moment, very grossed out from Blitza's condom finger, as she notices a portal opening behind her. 

Loona is seen on the other end and Millie jumps into it, waving to Mixxie. Y/n jumps in giving a kiss to Loona, happy to see her.

Mixxie begins to walk towards the portal but is suddenly tackled to the ground by Blitza, barely missing a net being shot their way.