Spring broken part 2

BTW Alice won the song vote. Don't like it ? talk itout with the eleven or so people who voted on it.

We open to the human world people happily walk around, relax and talk. Y/n, Blitza, Moxxie, Millie and Loona hide behind coral-covered rocks under a dock.

Y/n cringed at the sights of all these frat boys and gold diggers. While it was rare to have a target like them when he was alive, they weren't uncommon.

Blitza: Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?

Loona skims a long list in her hands and gives it a sniff.

Loona: Got it.

The hellhound girl stands up and in a swirling flash of blue light, she transforms into a human version of herself. Everyone stared in shock at her form.

She had the same outfit as she did in her hellhound form and somehow made her more revealing than before, her hair was combed to one side and she had sneakers rather than go on barefoot.

Now, Y/n wouldn't lie. Especially when it comes to women (He says as he has lied to Vaggie for more than 2 years) but Loona's human form could easily have gave Vaggie a run for her money.

Blitza: Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look...downright awful!

Loona and Y/n glares at her with a nasty glare.

Y/n: Fuck you, Blitza. Loona looks amazing, you got this, Loona.

She looks at him with mild surprise and a small blush before she peers in front of her, the targeted humans outlined in red in her vision. Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. 

She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind her and to a private alleyway. Loona leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Blitza spying on the roof. She gives Loona a thumbs up.

In the next shot, a blonde man runs to her in an alleyway with a hungry lustful look on his face. He is caught by Y/n who jumps out of a dumpster and snaps his neck before dragging him into the trash . 

On a rooftop, a brown haired man leans in to kiss Loona, but Millie knocks him off the roof with a kick. The man falls into a dumpster that Mixxie slams shut. 

Loona walks with a fat man down the sidewalk and a flower pot crashes into his head. 

Blitza kills a woman with a knife, Millie uses a spiked bat on a white haired woman, another woman gets shot in the head and Y/n uses his poison to gas one to death.

Now the gang put the bodies in bloodstained dark trash bags, closing them. In the background, Millie jumps on another body in an effort to stuff it.

Blitza: That's nine kills in the bag!