Lemon arc (Stolaria and Blitza)

Y/n: Do I really have to do this with the both of you ?

Today both he and Blitza were at Stolaria's mansion after Blitza had agreed, without Y/n's consent, to have all of them do a threesome.

While Y/n was happy to relieve the girls for any sexual desires they have, he was quite exhausted. Charlie and Vaggie had finally fulfilled their promise to make sure Y/n couldn't walk right.

Add to the fact that he was recently sent on a mission to infiltrate an army's secret base, by himself, and you can start to see why he is so hesitant.

Blitza: Oh don't worry, I'll do all the work, besides I know you love being dominated by me.

She gives him a little peck on the neck while Y/n deadpanned at her for her little comment about being dominated

Y/n: Didn't I choke you out with my thighs while you screamed "yes, daddy" over and over again, a few days ago ?

Blitza: Shut up.

The butterfly demon rolled his eyes before he and the Imp girl knocked on the door as Stolaria's voice came out of the speaker.

Stolaria: Come in~ (Giggles)

While Blitza rolled her eyes, Y/n chuckled while blushing being very aware of the innuendos Stolaria meant.

(Timeskip)

While Blitza and Stolaria were making out, Y/n was forced to watch as the two demons had a little tongue to tongue.

Y/n wanted to jerk off as his two demon girlfriends made out but Stolaria instructed him not to do so because she wanted him big when they get to him.

It was very tempting but luckily Stolaria and Blitza wanted to do him just as much as they want to do each other

Stolaria telekinetically dragged her butterfly boyfriend towards them before pulling down his pants.

Blitza: Hey, don't have all the fun! 

She climbs Y/n's shoulders and starts grinding her vagina at the back of his head while Stolaria was bobbing her head on Y/n's dick making moaning sounds as she does so.

Stolaria's hands wrapped around Y/n's vein filled, meaty dick and stroking it up and down constantly.

Y/n tried to moan but Blitza  wrapped a leash she somehow pulled out from somewhere and wrapped it around Y/n's neck and start strangling him.

To further choke him out, Blitza wrapped her thighs around Y/n's head making Y/n harder than he already was.

Stolaria's mouth had to stretch wider to be able to fit Y/n's elongated dick despite nearly getting choked to death.

But she eventually managed to get her bearings and only managed to continue licking Y/n's head.

Meanwhile Blitza was fingering herself while choking Y/n out with the leash and her thighs.

Her fingers jab in and out of her vagina as the thoughts of her sexy butterfly boy being choked under her thighs

Eventually Y/n cums into Stolarias mouth making her moan and sputter up a bit of his cum onto his stomach.

Seeing her opportunity, Blitza jumps off of Y/n's shoulders and pushes Stolaria out of the way to give Y/n a hand job.

While Stolaria was a little hurt that her Blitzy pushed her away like this, but she didn't mind it as she was now able to make out with Y/n.

Meanwhile Blitzy was desperately licking at the cum still stuck onto Y/n's dick but eventually she had to wrap her lips around Y/n's elongated head.

As she continued to do that, Stolaria made sure not to neglect her love for Blitza by continuously grinding her privates up against Blitza.