The Meeting

I was late for my meeting. My agent had a new client for me from Russia. Apparently it was some billionaire who came from up north. I had had a late night the night before. Attending a party for the presidents son as his date. Not the best party with the politicians but the money was good. My phone beeped. It was my agent.
Where the fuck are you? He doesn't look happy K hurry up.

I sent a quick text informing her I was on my way to the office. My driver was driving through early morning traffic and it was moving slow.

"Mark find a way through this please Kristine is being impatient." My driver was good at his job that's why I paid him good money to keep me safe on the road and to be always on time but today wasn't one of those days.

"Yes ma'am we will arrive in fie minutes." Mark informed me by looking at the review mirror to make eye contact with me.

I text Kristine back.
Five minutes babe. Traffic is a stand still.

Mark looked tired the muscles on his shoulders looked tense and he had dark circles around his eyes. He'd been working all week with me without sleep.

"Mark you have the rest of the day off and the week." He looked taken back by what I said. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Ma'am how will you get back home after your meeting?" His voice full of concern.

"I will leave with Kristine. She will drop me home." We finally arrived at the two towers office. I got out in to the early morning blazing sun. Within minutes Mark was walking by my side and opening the door for me. What would I do without him.

"Thank you Mark. Enjoy you're off days." He nodded slightly and left me at the reception area. I made my way to the private elevators and typed my pin in. 

The doors opened and I got in. I looked at my image. Small waist, firm round butt, c cup breasts and everything else delicious to look at. I took my lipstick out and put it on to complete my look. Time to kill the Russian with my looks. I got to level 6 and stepped out. The meeting was held outside in the sun. I walked towards the doors and stepped out.

 "When will she arrive I got business to attend to Miss Steven. I don't like people who arrive late." A rich Russian accent said deeply. 

I made myself visible to them. They were two huge guys dressed in suites on both sides of the door. They towered over me, these guys meant business. Kristine got up immediately looking nervous and looking like she was close to tears. 

"Here she is. Mr Sartor I would like you to meet Miss..." I cut her off.

"Its Kate, please call me Kate." The guy who was still not visible to me with Krstine in front of me got up and stood behind Kristine.

 Oh my fucken soul. He was tall and fucken delicious. A pair of blue eyes pierced through me and felt like he was looking at my soul. The connection was so strong I couldn't look away. 

"Miss Steven leave us now and close the doors please. Christian and Stuart stand inside no one must disturb us." The hairs on my neck stood up. This never happens to me. I cannot be attracted to him by first sight. 

"Shall we sit Kate we need to go through our arragements. Please sit." I couldn't form words out of my mouth. I sat opposite him with some files in front of him.

 "Kate are you on heat?"