The Opening

"You nervous?" I asked Antonio looking at my reflection in the mirror and doing final touch ups on my lips. 

"I am fucken pissing myself. Did you see those cars outside and the media. I need a stiff drink."  He said touching his hair lightly and straightening his suit.

 "Hmm, you will be fine. Okay lets do this." I moved from the mirror happy with the results, and downed my now warm glass of champagne. We left the suite, filing in the elevator and finally getting to the limo waiting for us at the door. 

"Enjoy the grand opening Antonio." The blonde receptionist who did not want to be friendly with us said out loud. Antonio did not bother answering. stepping out in to the warm air.  We all shielded our eyes and got in to the limo with Antonio in the middle. The ride was short without anybody saying anything to each other from the nerves. The car suddenly  stopped, everyone standing at the entrance turned and looked at the limo. Someone shouted Antonio's name and the camera's started fleshing. Everyone was calling his name. 

"Fuck me, maybe we should have went through the back." Antonio said nervously looking out the tinted window. The door finally opened and we were greeted by music and cameras, we filed out with Kristine and I on both sides of him. He smiled and walked with us holding his arms.

 "Mr Antonio look here...", "Mr Antonio did you ever think this would have been a success six months ago?" Questions were asked from every media personnel who was invited. pictures and interviews were done. Close to an hour standing and smiling until our cheeks were aching. 

"That was hectic, whoa..." I was fanning my face from the heat that was in the air. I had to much champagne and my head began to spin. 

"I need a glass of water." Antonio lifted his arm for the waiter to attend to us. 

"Girl tell me about it, I am glad that is over. Now its time to party real hard." Antonio said while rubbing his hands together with a mischievous spark in his eyes. 

"Babe I am going to have to leave you alone, I see someone I have been dying to shag. Meet me at the pools when you done changing." Antonio left me standing all by myself with Kristine nowhere to be found. I checked my phone and text her. 

Meet me in the ladies in 5min. I closed my phone and took the water from the waiter. A photographer approached me and asked to take few pictures of me interacting with everyone. I smiled kindly and nodded my head. Mingling with the rich was nowhere close to mingling with normal people. They could smell a fake from faraway. One of the models I was talking to was looking at me funny. 

"Aren't you David's girlfriend?" She asked eyeing me. Shit, I didn't think anyone would recognize me. 

"No, I get that a lot. Apparently he is some rich billionaire tycoon." I sipped my water after I made that liar. 

"Yes, dat iz very correct. He iz very handsome man but he iz very sad too." My heart sank with the news that the model gave me. It was not my intention in hurting him when I left, the knowledge of losing  a man that has been my shoulder to cry on, my protector, my big brother I just couldn't deal with the loss. 

"Pity. Maybe someone will make him happy." I smiled weakly while looking around, I finally spotted Kristine going in to the ladies and her phone probably sending me a text. 

"Excuse me." I excused myself from the small group and followed Kristine.

 "Where have you been? Girl I found myself a hunky. His name is Marco." She had a dreamy look to her face when she said that. I knew where her mind was but I had no time to entertain her. 

"Lucky you but we need to hurry. We need to give our bags to Brad. Just let me text him and Antonio." We changed in a hurry and met Brad outside the ladies. Everyone had already moved to the main dance floor, the pools were full to the capacity, drinks were flowing and the music was pumping. People were everywhere, dancing, kissing, swimming. The party was in full swing. 

"Hey Brad. Please take these to the office and I still owe you that dance and drink." I smiled at him as he left, he was grinning ear to ear. I shook my head and turned to Kristine. 

"You like him don't you?" What how can she think that when she was the one who comforted me when I couldn't sleep almost every night because of the nightmares I had of David. 

"No, how can you say that when you know how I love you know who." She shook her head in disbelieve as she lead the way to the deejay dock. I took the mic that was handed to me from Antonio. He then whispered something to Kristine. 

"Hello everyone." I spoke in to the mic. The crowd responded with some cheers. 

"Is everyone having fun?" Another loud cheer. My voice was booming through the speakers. 

"Thank you all for coming to witness this important day for Antonio. This is the official grand opening for him. Please do enjoy yourselves to the fullest and..." I looked around at everyone looking at me. I took the champagne glass that the deejay handed me. 

"LET'S FUCKEN PARTY" I lifted my glass in the air and the music went on again with everyone cheering. We had a list of celebrity deejays from almost every country imaginable. Some one was suddenly grinding against me, I looked back to a grinning Brad who handed me another drink and took the half glass that I had on another hand. He handed it to one of the V.I.P waiters. He held me close to his body, he was hovering over me with his muscles out. For a moment I imagined that it was David. I closed my eyes and moved with him. I felt his hot breath against my neck, he had his hand on my waist. I shivered from the sensation. 

"Come with me." He took a hold of my hand and lead me out the V.I.P area, he kept me close to him until we got to some stairs that lead to the office. He took the drink from my hand which I had not drank. He put it somewhere above my head. 

"I've been dying to do this ever since I laid eyes on you Kate." His British accent and his voice turning me off completely. I imagined it being David speaking to me though he had dark hair, bright blue eyes...but Brad was blonde with blue eyes that looked almost white. He leaned down and captured my mouth, he nibbled my bottom lip, I allowed him excess and his tongue swept over mine. He moaned and grabbed my ass which brought me in contact with his hard on. This was not David, he was a lot more gentle even when rough and his touch made my panties wet with need. I heard a few cameras snapped and the flesh brought me back to reality. I gently pushed against Brad's chest. 

"Brad this is not the place or the time. We both working and we in public. So rain check?" I said while moving away from him, people were passing us but not taking notice of us. I left him standing there and practically ran on my heels back to the V.I.P area.