The War

I stood by the door looking at her dipping in the pool with my sisters and her friends, it was now a full month that we were in Ibiza and I still haven't made my mind up about going back to Russia. 

"You know I have never seen her so happy in a while. Whatever you doing kid keep it up." I didn't hear Mark approach me, I silently accepted his blessing and the light patting he gave me on my back. He finally walked outside with glasses blocking his eyes and no shirt. It looked like everyone was getting in the pool except me. I was uncomfortable with a hard on from where I stood, I watched the water dip on her breasts and I remembered how the morning began. Her hot mouth was all over my cock and I didn't last long enough after realizing I was not dreaming. I had grabbed her hair and furiously pumped in to her mouth until I came. She had sucked every drop of my come never complaining, smiling to myself. I waved at her when she looked my way. She smiled shyly and waved back. 

"Mr Sartor sorry to disturb you but the is a telephone call for you. It is your mama." One of the maids approached with the house phone in hand. Her soft heavily accented voice quivering a bit. I smiled politely at her and took the phone. 

"What do you want?" I had the gasp of shock over the phone and finally she took a shaky breath. 

"David I am not going to waste your time but I must tell you that those fucken rebels broke through the walls and began attacking the community. No one was hurt but she said she is coming for you." She spoke in one breath, the was no bitchy comments or sarcastic come backs. she only swore when she was scared. I saw red immediately.

 "When was this?" She was speaking to someone before responding.

 "Yesterday morning and probably the night before last in Ibiza time. David, I raised you well after your father was killed. Boy, I need you to kill her if you have to, she took all the children and new born's with her." She choked and began crying. 

"Mum! Mum! Listen. To. Me." I took a shaky breath before speaking again. 

"Use the underground safe houses. If she is coming for me then let her come. She forgets I got Russian blood. Call me when you done." We said our goodbyes before I realized a hand was around my waist comforting me. I looked down at the big brown eyes waiting for me to explain my mood change.

 "You forget I can hear what you thinking." I kissed the top of her head and took salute in her warmth. Everything about her  was home, she was my home and I needed to protect my home. 

"How serious is it?" She asked and loosened her hold around my waist.

 "Its bad enough. I can't go back but I am going to be busy for the next few weeks." I took a hold of her hands and walked her towards the table with platters on them. 

"She has everyone under lock down in Russia. She took the cubs and that is a huge threat to us."I had to keep a cool head and decide upon the next step. Everything that I held dear to me was been threatened by this woman. I held her back in return, we stood there by the door way looking at the girls swim. 

"How can I help? I know some people that I know not one hundred percent just human."She smile while she rubbed my back and I knew she wouldn't take no for an answer but I had to work with what I had.

 "How soon can you get a hold of them?" My mind was already planning...I needed a stiff drink before I could move forward.

 "Let me get you a drink and see who I can call that will get the guys together." She left me and went inside the house. I looked at her disappear inside the house and I sighed heavily. I sat on the outside benches and began to go through my phone, I knew a lot of connections in Africa and America but would they be willing to assist? I made a few calls to my assistant and my beta. 

"Fly out as soon as possible, I am busy now with getting an army together and negotiations. We would be ready by end of the week." We spoke for a little while long until drinks and a dressed Kate arrived, she looked pleased with herself. Something told me she had already done half my work for me in less then an hour, I still wondered how did I end up with such an intelligent being who can make me hard with need in one moment and angry-ready to kill anyone in my way in seconds. She was  my Kate, engaged to me by right and no bitch was about to take that away from me. 

"You won't believe it but I was able to do a few meetings of a couple of people thanks to my one boss-Antonio. Wait before you start asking questions we need to prepare our presentation and what your offer for this people will be." She sat down gracefully opposite me and took her drink. 

I hardly slept through the night. I had woken Kate too many times to make love until her body couldn't take it anymore. She was fast asleep with her skin glowing in the sunlight, her back exposed to me. the bite marks I had given her were still visible but the end of the day they wouldn't  be visible to the untrained eyes. I kissed her shoulder and slipped out of bed. I went straight for the shower itching for a cigarette, I looked at my naked body in the mirror. I had changed from pale to bronze, my facial hair was now getting too long, my hair was unruly and I was still contemplating on another fuck. I could smell her all over my skin...I took a speedy shower and went to get breakfast. My head was still in the bedroom, such a need was not right. I ate my breakfast without putting much attention to what I was putting in my mouth. I opened up a proposal that Kate had prepared for me and read through it. Everything was in order except that she was still asleep and I needed her by my side for this meeting...

Kate.

I was up, grumpy, hungry and sore. The meeting went smoothly and we all came to an agreement that all parties would be happy about. I was not in agreement with David though, my limps still  hurt from last nights love making but I did not complain when he took me. I wanted him as much as he wanted me but his hunger was bigger then mine. I stretched out my legs in front of me and looked out the window. I could sense his mood change from irritation to interest, he wanted me and he was going to wait. 

"I feel like skinny-dipping at the beach today for our success. Don't you think it's a good idea David?" I looked at him making my eyes big and needy, I was going to torture him. 

"No. You can skinny-dip home in my pool." He said the words slow and his accent thickened. I laughed at his childishness...

We all walked towards the jet. It felt like dejavu, Mark by my side, David ahead of us and his entire body guard system. I was suddenly nervous and I felt like I needed to turn and run.

 "You know I have never seen a man lose his mind over a woman as much as David did. As much as I love you Kate, I suggest you stick by his side. He isn't a bad kid once you get to know him." He rubbed my back gently and let me lean in him for strength. 

"Thank you Mark. You still my big brother even though I pay your bills." We joked around until we all boarded the jet. There was tension in the air, everyone knew why they were leaving paradise. Drinks were served to ease off the tension. David held my hand when we began to take flight, he didn't say anything even when lunch was served he did not touch it. 

"Babe you need to eat to gain your strength." I tried to encourage him to eat but my words seemed to reach deaf ears. I sighed and ate my food.

It was cold and windy. But I shivered from what I knew was coming. I was put in a car with Anastasia and her friends, everyone had their battle faces on and I was the only one still trying to understand what was coming. We left the airport in rows. Our car being in the middle and David with Mark was ahead of us, we didn't take the same route like before to get to the mansion. I knew I had to be protected immediately when we got to the safe house. There was an illusion that was going to be created then I would be out of site and it would be war.