Smoking Hot

It's been a week since myself and David signed the contract. I moved in with him and things began to be weird. We stayed in a mansion which was unnecessary considering that most rooms were empty. We didn't need people cleaning and cooking for us, I could do that for us. We didn't share a room but his room was a door away from mine. I hardly saw him during the day but at night he would appear for supper and he would fill me in on his day. He was easy to talk to. Mark had moved in with me, bringing my necessary gadgets. I was sitting by the pool with my red hot two piece swimsuit. The September sun was beating down like an angry fire ball. I was absolutely bored. My friend's were away on honeymoon or family holidays and I was left in the city.

 I picked my kindle up and continued with the book I was reading. I head foot steps coming from the living room. Someone was speaking in Russian, the person sounded angry. It was probably Christian or Stuart, since I have moved in they seemed to avoid me or ignore me when I was around. Too fucking bad, they not the ones that are paying me to be in this house. The head staff appeared with some fruits and an orange juice. 

 "Thank you Maria. Do tell me where David is?" She smiled kindly at me and straightened up. She loved her job I could tell. 

"Mr Sartor is in the left wing in his headquarters ma'am, should I send someone to say that you looking for him?" She asked politely with the manner of authority in her tone. 

"No, it's okay. I will find him myself." She was a sweet black woman. 

Now to find the strange Mr Sartor. I walked barefoot on the marble floor and made my way up the stairs to his room. I could feel my calves burning from the flight of stairs I was taking everyday. I hated stairs. I ran up the remaining stairs and stopped on top to calm my nerves down. I walked past my room and stopped at his. I counted to 5 and knocked lightly on his door. 

"Come in." His rich deep Russian voice vibrated.

 I became rather weak on the knees. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The curtains were half opened and he was standing by the window with a cigarette in his mouth. He didn't have a shirt on but a pair of  jeans which were hanging loosely against his hips. I stood by the door with the door wide open behind me. I am not sure how long I stood there staring at him. 

"Kate are you going to close the door and make yourself comfortable or you going to stand there and stare at me?" He spoke with the cigarette hanging on his lips.

 His 5 o'clock shadow brought his eyes out more. I quickly closed the door and walked towards the middle of the room. He had a king sized bed which was made up. My throat became dry all of a sudden and my palms are clammy from being nervous. 

"Hi. I...I...I wanted to inform you that I will be cooking supper tonight and I wanted you to help me out in the kitchen if you don't mind. I am going to give the rest of the staff the night off." I spoke quickly trying to sound normal as possible. I could hear my heart beat furiously against my ribcage. 

"Okay. Is that all you wanted to tell me?" He asked me turning fully towards me. blocking the sun from coming through the window. The sun made him look like a dangerous angel. 

"Kate?" Fuck I was staring again.

 "Yes, sorry uhm I am bored. I am forever in this house alone. I did shopping a week ago, everything is catered to me. I feel like you're ignoring me. I know I probably sound stupid right now but what was the use for me moving in if I am not with you half the time?" I asked, though I felt stupid. I was looking at my bright colored pink toes. When I looked up David was in front of me. How did he walk so silently when he looked like a giant. 

"Let me tell you why I avoid you. Your scent drives me crazy. Every time I am around you I want to get you and bury myself deep inside you're sweet core. I break in to a cold sweat when I see you dressed in this little things that don't cover much of your body." He pointed at my swimsuit, his nostrils flared and his eyes diluted. I was walking back until I hit the wall with my back. He was breathing heavily. 

"I told Christian and Stuart to stay away from you because I wanted to cut their throats when they looked at you. Woman you fucken drive me nuts without trying." He now was breathing down at me and I was stuck between the wall and him.

 "I am sorry. I...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I didn't know why I was apologizing but I thought it would make him feel better. 

Boy was I wrong. He picked me up with his skilled arms and kissed me hard on my lips. His lips were soft against mine, he tasted of smoke and mint. I opened my mouth for him to explore more of me and I of him. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck. I moaned softly when his tongue danced with mine. He pulled back suddenly and put me gently down. We were both breathing hard. He stepped back and looked away. 

"I will see you at supper Kate. I will be in the kitchen at 6:30." He opened the door and walked out. Wow my fucken gosh. Talk about hot.