CHAPTER 28

Seated comfortably in Haseena's cabin, Misri and Haseena shared a moment of lighthearted banter, their laughter filling the room. Meanwhile, Riya bustled around in the corner, preparing coffee for both of them.

"Ammi ne bahut galat kiya...!" Misri exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "10 crores! Kaash ammi mujhe itne paise deti aur main koi exotic country mein luxurious vacation mana kar aati."

Haseena chuckled at Misri's jest, nodding in agreement. "Exactly yaar...  Upar se humari hi company mein opportunity. I mean that's too much. I can't tolerate them for a second. Imagine I'm working with them." she remarked as she leaned on the couch.

Misri chuckled at Haseena's remark, her laughter bubbling over as she imagined the scenario. "Unimaginable! Souch hi nai sakte, tu unhe maar degi. Paise toh chhod itni badi baat nahi hai par company mein opportunity? Wo company mein nai circus mein opportunity deserve karte hai. Tu unhe wahan job dila de," she exclaimed, her voice filled with amusement as she finished speaking.

Haseena couldn't help but join in the laughter, finding Misri's words both witty and insightful. "Perfect for circus. Wahan drama aur tamasha karenge toh unhe paise bhi milenge. Last but not the least audience entertain hogi. Housefull show!" she quipped, her tone tinged with sarcasm as she playfully mocked the Singh family's antics.

Their laughter echoed in the cabin, creating a moment of shared amusement and camaraderie amidst the daily hustle and bustle of work life. As Riya placed the steaming mugs of coffee on the table, Haseena glanced up from her conversation with Misri and gestured for her to leave.

"Thanks Piya. You can go now. And make sure no one disturbs us here." Haseena instructed with her commanding voice.

Riya nodded, understanding the importance of privacy in Haseena's cabin. "Of course ma'am! I'll make sure to keep everyone out." she assured before turning to leave.

Just as Riya reached for the door handle, Haseena called out to her, stopping her in her tracks. "Wait, piya," she said, causing Riya to turn back with a questioning look.

Haseena thought for a second before continuing, her voice serious yet gentle. "And that includes Karishma too. Usse bhi boldo hum aur Misri kuch important discussions kar rahe hai. Don't disturb us! And you know what to say if she asks further. Apni job pyari hai toh don't even dare to tell her anything we are doing. Usse koi choti si problem bata do aur usse solve karne ke liye bolo. Got it?" she instructed, her words leaving no room for doubts.

Riya's expression softened with understanding as she nodded in acknowledgment. "Ji ma'am... Main abhi jati ho." she replied before finally stepping out of the cabin, closing the door behind her.

Left alone with Misri, Haseena returned her focus to their conversation, but Misri couldn't resist poking fun at Cheetah. "Par tu uss idiot ko itni aasani se kaise chhod diya yaar. Aukat toh kuch hai nahi aur asmaan chune wala attitude hai. You should have killed him like his brother. Bas ek bekar se police wale ki itni himmat ki tujhe kuch bole?" she teased, chuckling.

Haseena smiled wryly, taking a sip of her coffee before expressing her frustration. "Misri... Bahut manlan ho raha tha ki gun nikale aur wahi usse khatam kar de. Dil kar Raha tha 6 ke 6 goli uski body mein daal de. But I couldn't do it. Firstly because of Karishma and secondly because of the situation there." she confessed, her tone tinged with regret.

Lifting her own coffee mug, Misri responded with a playful tone, "Main toh bolti hoon usse kya puri nautanki family ko khatam kar de. Bas aur problems bandhenge ye log." She took a sip before continuing, "Koi kaam ki nahi hai toh kya karegi unhone mana kar? It's better you cut off Karishma bhabhi from them. Unhe keh de ab Mallik's hi unki family hai."