CHAPTER 33

At the end of the backyard, there was a concrete shed used for storing gardening equipment. Haseena, accompanied by Shah and Billu, approached it. As they entered, the dim light revealed a tense scene: Cheetah was tied to a chair, ropes binding him securely, and a cloth stuffed in his mouth. Four guards stood around him, their guns ready, eyes fixed on cheetah.

Haseena's lips curled into a sarcastic smile as she took in the sight. "Kya ho raha hai saale sahab? What are you doing here? You should be in the party or at home, right, Shah?"

Shah, always quick to support his boss, nodded affirmatively. "Bilkul Haseena... Mujhe bhi samhj nai aaya ye bechara yahan kyu baitha hai?"

Walking slowly around Cheetah, Haseena revealed her gun, her eyes never leaving him. She turned to Billu, her tone deceptively casual. "Come on, Billu... Tell me in detail what he was doing at his own sister's reception."

Billu stepped forward, clearing his throat. "Jaise maine aap ko call par bataya tha... Ye aap ke ghar me aakar aap par aur aap ke parivar upar jasoosi kar raha tha! Reason aap issi se puchiye."

Haseena's gaze hardened as she studied Cheetah, who wriggled in his restraints. "Interesting... But guts I must say!" She said tapping the barrel of her gun against her thigh thoughtfully. "I very well know what you have done this. Par saale sahab Cheetah, tum kyu kar rahe the ye sab? Oh wait, you can't speak, can you?" Her voice dripped with mock sympathy. Turning back to Billu and Shah, she continued, "I think we need to make sure he understands the consequences of his actions. But first, let's hear the full story. Billu, start from the beginning."

Billu began to narrate at her command, "Aap toh janti hai ye ek chota mota sa police officer. Apni maare hue bhai ki investigation kar raha tha. Ye proof karne ki koshish raha tha ki Anubhav ko aap ne maara hai. Aur agar aap usse ache se check karengi toh aap ko uske paas se ek video recorder aur transmitter milega. Billu the spy is very clever madam..." He self appreciated himself at last.

Haseena gestured to Shah to check him. As Shah approached Cheetah, tried to resist, thrashing in his chair and emitting muffled shouts through the gag in his mouth. Shah, unfazed by the struggle, efficiently checked him down, extracting a small video recorder  from Cheetah's pocket and a transmitter under his collar.

Haseena took the devices from Shah and examined them with a cold smile. "Well, well, what do we have here? Trying to gather evidence against me, Saale sahab? That’s quite brave… but more foolish." Cheetah's eyes burned with defiance, his muffled protests growing louder. Haseena turned back to Billu. "Aur kuch iske baare mein?"

Billu nodded, continuing, "Of course madam... Maine apna kaam pura karta ho. Ye live updates de raha tha transmitter se lekin iska bad luck kyuki cheel billu ki nazar ispe thi aur maine iske transmitter apne wale se change kardiya, isliye saara data humare pas aaya hai. Aur usne bhi kuch nai hai."

Shah interjects smoothly with a smile,"Haseena iski investigation ka koi fayda nai... Because it was a reception party. Pata nai kis bewakoof ne isse police officer bana diya jisse basic information tak nai pata aur ye souch raha the party mein isse saboot milenge."

Haseena’s expression darkened. "Live updates? To whom it was going to be originally shared?"

Billu chuckled and said,"Police department!"

Haseena nodded, considering the information. She walked up to Cheetah, leaning in close, her voice low and dangerous. "You really thought you could outsmart me? But now look where you are. Helpless and caught red-handed. Par saale sahab ek secret bataye? Bahut zyada interesting hai."

Shah raised his concern, "Haseena will it be safe to tell him?"

Haseena, standing in front of Cheetah, replied in a very chilled and relaxed voice, "Absolutely, Shah! After all, he is my saale sahab... Jo iss raaz ke saath wo bhi ek raaz ban jayega."