CHAPTER 32

Eid Ul Adha Mubarak! On this blessed occasion, I pray that your heart and home are filled with joy, peace, and prosperity. May Allah shower you and your family with endless blessings, may our sacrifices are accepted and may all our prayers be answered. Enjoy this special day with your loved ones, and may the spirit of Eid bring you closer together.

Wishing you a joyous and memorable Eid! ❤️✨🌙

—————————————————

Dadi patted Karishma's hand gently. "Jao... Apni Hasu ke paas jao. Uske saath reh kar tumhe acha lagega."

A few minutes later, Karishma made her way back to where Haseena was still engrossed in conversation with the samd female guest. Her eyes zeroed in on Haseena's hand still resting on the woman's waist, and a renewed sense of determination filled her.

Without hesitation, Karishma approached them. With all the pride and right she felt as Haseena’s wife, she gently but firmly held Haseena’s upper arm with both of hands. Without missing a beat, Haseena gently withdraws her arm from Karishma's hold and slips her arm around her waist, pulling her close. The female guest smiled and stepped back slightly, giving the couple space.

Karishma felt a wave of relief and security wash over her as Haseena's arm enveloped her. She leaned in closer to Haseena, resting her head against her shoulder for a brief moment.

Haseena’s face broke into a warm smile upon seeing Karishma. "Hey, sweetheart... Everything good?" she greeted, her eyes lighting up. Karishma just nods with a big smile.

The female guest, sensing the intimacy and the unspoken bond between the two, gracefully excused herself. "It was lovely meeting you both. Congratulations once again. Enjoy your evening," she said, before slipping away into the crowd.

Karishma looked up at Haseena, who was gazing down at her with a mix of love and amusement. "Aap theek hai Karishma?" Haseena asked softly, her hand gently caressing Karishma’s back.

Karishma nodded, her earlier insecurities melting away in the warmth of Haseena's embrace. "Ab hum theek hai," she replied, her voice filled with possessiveness.

Haseena leaned in and kissed her forehead tenderly. "Toh hum se dur reh kar aap theek nai rehti, Mrs. Mallik?"

Karishma leaned closer, her lips almost brushing Haseena’s. "Bilkul bhi theek nai hote. I need you all the time..."

Haseena was quite surprised by the sudden boldness of her wife. "Karu, aap pakka theek ho na? Are you sure?" she asked, concerned.

Karishma locked her arms around Haseena's waist, holding her tight. She slowly kissed her, sucking her lower lip. "Dekh liya kitna theek hum...?" She grinned.

Haseena was completely taken aback by this action. She felt a bit awkward as Karishma showed her love in front of hundreds of guests. "You are drunk, Mrs. Mallik! From when did you start drinking?"

Karishma nodded negatively, then positively, and engulfed her in a tight hug. "I hate you!"

Haseena moved back a bit, holding Karishma's chin and making her look at her. "Karishma Mallik...! I'm asking you something. Aap ne kab se drink karna shuru kiya?" she asked strictly.

Karishma hugged Haseena once again, saying, "Jab se aap ne hume ignore karna shuru kiya... And I hate you...! Aur... Aur... Aap ne uss chudail ki kamar bhi pakdi. Aap ki himmat kaise hui?" She grabbed Haseena's collar.

Haseena looked around, cautious about the family and friends. She removed Karishma's grip from her collar. "Kya musibat hai! Aaiye humare saath." She tried to lead Karishma to a secluded corner.