THIRTEEN

Going through the piles of new dresses at a nearby boutique, I was becoming overwhelmed with the amount of options to choose from

They were all so wonderful.

Thankfully, I had someone who was acting like it was surely a walk in the park.

"Oh! What about this one? I've seen sexy dames wear something like this. It helps show off the bust area on a woman so nicely." Julian projected, rushing up to me with a bunch of choices dangling from his hands.

Yet blushing to myself, I was noticing how half of them however were practically sensual undergarments or too tight even for the somewhat small bust I owned...or the fact that he would even consider me to try pulling off the sexy look.

Becoming fascinated toward it myself still, I began to look over each one. "I'm impressed! Though how do I put any of them on correctly?" I became bewildered, despising the sad truth that I didn't even know how to dress myself independently, but wanting to try to work around it...somehow.

"Well, I have some sort of idea but I usually don't stay very long enough to watch them...nothing. I-I-I'm not sure." He cleared his throat as I gave him a slightly bewildered look. But it all got covered up fast once he flashed a sweet smile toward me. "I know! How about you try them on then and see what works?" He reasoned.

Though as I was about to agree with his offer, I began to notice a couple fellas who seemed like the owners, eyeing us oddly and slightly uncomfortable that a man like him was keeping so close in company with me. How rude.

"Good idea! Yet, it seems like others don't necessarily want us to." I sighed, shaking my head in shame for them.

Smirking, he rolled his eyes. "Oh don't worry about them babycakes, I've seen worse people give me evil stares. Believe me."

"Well they shouldn't! What's up their bums anyway?" I was honestly curious.

I had always thought it was just high society taking a personal offense toward his ethnicity—not mostly others too. It was just downright wrong and I wouldn't stand it for even a minute.

"Ha! Everything. But screw those simple minded people. I for one am only caring about having a good time with you." He shrugged it off, like it was nothing.

I grinned, becoming touched at his kind words. But something still was bothering me. "Oh, I'll have a good time alright..." I glared at them coldly.

Before I knew it with my heart talking over my mind, I threw the clothing in his hand down on the floor and stomped on it—unwilling to let their stupid stares slow us down. How was that for not being lady-like?

Yet without a second to lose, they began to rush over to us. Uh-oh. Maybe that was a bit too far.

"Run. Run now. Go, go, go!" Julian grabbed my hand and we raced out, laughing like we had just gotten away with murder.