~ CHAPTER 1 ~

~ Introduction ~

RUDRA VEER SINGH RAJPUT

The king of RAJASTHAN

Age - 33

Height -6.4 tall

Love is family and little brother

He is cold, emotionless, heartless only for other except his family. he is businessman,king of RAJASTHAN and CEO of BILLNEXT ENTERPRISE THE TOP 1 COMPANY IN ASIA.Love his privacy. Has anger. IS MULTI BILLIONAIRE.

SUBHAM GILL - Bestfriend and right hand of Rudraveer singh rajput, and love his family

SAVITA SINGH RAJPUT - Rudraveer's mother. Love her both son so much, kind and beautiful.

VIJAY SINGH RAJPUT - Father of Rudraveer and his little brother,
Love his family so much.

SHIVAY SINGH RAJPUT - the youngest member of the family love his family so much. And love to go parties and play games.

 And love to go parties and play games

RUHANIKA SHARMA

Second year in college

Age - 23

Height - 5.4

She is in second year in college. Has a bestfriend named nandini jangid. Love her family so much.cute and childish, kind, beautiful, can't see anyone in pain.
Get panic attack easily.can do anything for her family.

KARISHMA SHARMA - mother of Ruhanika and raghav. Love her family so much. Kind and beautiful.

UTKARSH SHARMA - Father of Ruhanika and raghav. Love his family a lot. Love his princess ruhanika so much.

RAGHAV SHARMA - Brother of Ruhanika. Love his family a lot. Specially his sister. Can't see her in pain. and CEO of SHARMA ENTERPRISE TOP 4 IN INDIA.
BILLIONAIRE.

NANDINI JANGID - Bestfriend of Ruhanika. Love her family so much. Has a boyfriend. Going to marry someone else. Love her bestfriend ruhanika so much.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Your author✨🎀
Don't be silent readers.