~ CHAPTER 2

When your heart is suffocating nothing can go well with u.

Author P.O.V-

A girl is walking in lobby of her college and suddenly someone yelled her name"ruhanika wait for me in cafeteria in break"Said her bestfriend nandini jangid.
"Why are you screaming, let's go we are getting late for our classes "said ruhanika.

When Ruhanika went to her classroom the lecture was already started. Her professor saw her standing at the door of the class room and said “why are you lates ms.sharma, don't you know the time of the college”
He scolded.“sorry, sir i will come in time from now on” she said
“its ok go and sit” and Ruhanika went to her sit and start to attend lecture.

BREAK TIME- AT CAFETERIA

RUHANIKA. P.O.V -

When I went to cafeteria I saw my bestfriend sitting at the table near the window. I went to her “what happened,you want to tell me something”said Ruhanika
Then nandini spoke with stutter“i want to tell u something but please don't tell anyone, please I beg u”said with crack in her voice, worriedly Ruhanika said “tell me i promise I will not tell anyone about it” nandini was on verge of crying “im getting married next week to the person I don't even know who is he, how he look, what personality he have, my parents are forcing me in this marriage” she was crying so badly that I hugged her and said “dont worry everything will be okay, please don't cry, it hurt me to see my bestfriend crying, I have an idea, try to give excuse to your parents that you don't want to marry right now” said ruhanika.

Nandini said “i will try my best, I hope I can do this” ruhanika and nandini smile at eachother, Ruhanika thought to light her mood “lets go and eat ice cream”
Said with smile on her face. Nandini said “okay let's go, but first we have to ask the principal for leave from college”

They both eat their ice cream then they both went to their home.

RUHANIKA P.O.V -

When I reached my home I saw there is black Porsche infront of my house. who is the owner of the car? I think someone come to meet Bhai (brother)he was telling me yesterday night that his business client is coming tomorrow. And tomorrow is today.

When I went inside my home, I saw my brother and a man in his 30s was sitting in our living room in couch, he was sitting like king, i never saw him here at my house.he was tall nearly 6.3 or 6.4 tall, muscular and devilishly handsome and he have brown eyes, and his heir are jet black amd look fluffy. I think he is my bhai's client. Who he was talking about yesterday.

My brother saw me and told me me by his eye to go to my room. I nod and went to my room. I take a long cold shower then Changed my clothes into night suit which was blue coloured. I was so damn hungry so I went to kitchen to see if the dinner is ready or not, but I saw maid making dinner, so that's mean the food is not ready yet. Actually my mom and dad went to business trip for 4 day, they are coming after 2 days. Till my Bhai is taking care of me.

Then I went to living room to see if the client of my brother is here or not cause I want to talk to my brother. But when I went there I saw they both were sitting at the same place where I saw them before. Before I go to my room without catching my brother eyes, my brother called me “ruhanika come here” I can't do anything rather then going to my brother who want me to come to there. Now I'm standing infront of my brother, he said "she is my sister ruhanika, hukum" said my brother to his client who is staring at me not know from how long. I said with hand joined “namastey, h-hukum” Oohh I hate my self for stuttering infront of new any person. But he just said “hmm” I don't know why but I got afraid when I hear his voice for the first time. His voice is so Deep, deeper then the ocean. Then I looked at my brother for explanation. He smiled and said “he is the king of the RAJASTHAN, he is my close friend also, we both graduated from same college didn't we, hukum or should I say Rudraveer singh rajput” the fear is real now, i don't know but I'm not feeling good right now.
When I looked at hukum his eyes are sharp as if he will kill me , he was already staring at me, i suddenly said “bhai I need to go, I need to complete my assignment, and gave it to professor” he smiled and nod.

RUDRAVEER P.O.V-

Right now I'm at my friend's house for some business work. He live in haryana so I have to come here to also meet him and also to collaborate with his company. Now we are sitting here and talk about business deal. I suddenly saw a girl in her 20s coming here in living room. Only one word I have for her " SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL". She look so delicate just like flower. But she directly went upstairs maybe in her room. I never liked any girl but she catches my attention today I don't know why but I want to see her more. But I can't see someone else when I am getting married next week to some random girl my parents select for me. Honestly I don't want to marry and I don't like her a bit. She is beautiful but not my type. Soon we again start to discuss our upcoming project.

After sometime I saw her again coming towards living room. But the one question is roaming in mind is who is she? Why she is at raghav's House, before I can spoke, raghav said “she is my sister ruhanika, hukum” while smiling at his sister. Her name is so fucking beautiful, the way she was nervous making me attract to her more, more and more. But suddenly she spoke “namastey, h-hukum” her voice feel like music to my ear, so heavenly beautiful voice. I am just wondering how her voice will like when she will moan my name— shut up Rudraveer it's wrong to thought kinky about a girl. I put my thoughts aside and said “hmm” i don't know why but I don't wanna let her hear my voice what if she get afraid of my voice. What if she didn't like me, i know I'm handsome but some people afraid of me and my voice, funny, naah!! Its fear in them that I like the most "smirk". The raghav spoke “he is the king of RAJASTHAN and also, my close friend, we both graduated from same college didn't we, hukum or should I say Rudraveer sing rajput” he said, if you are thinking why I'm letting him call me by my name, Because I told him to call me by my name, because he is my friend and also we are business partners. Then Ruhanika said “bhai I need to go, I need to complete my assignment, and gave it to professor” then she went to her room, i think I need to search Averything about her. I can't sleep peacefully without knowing about her anything.

__________________________________________.

This is for today..
I will try to update fast as possible my readers
.
.
.
Thank u for reading ☺️