~ CHAPTER - 19 ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

After ruhanika saw him in gym punching on the wall guilty rushed through her mind.

She run towards him to stop him from doing she try to stop him but he was to strong and angry that he didn't even noticed that it was ruhanika who was stopping him from punching hin knuckles are bleeding. “wh-what have y-you done t-to yourself r-rdraveer?” she said with trembling voice trying to control her tear,

“it was my fault i didn't told anyone that I'm going to Paris it was urgent that i directly went to paris after office hours ends, because of me you are in this state my love, that bastard is dead, no one can touch you only I can touch you, love you and admire you, if I was there with you at that time I never let him touch you, he will rott in hell, by devil himself” he said with so much guilt and anger in his voice.

He grabbed her nape and made her look at him in his eyes “tell me where did he touch you tell,” he said with clench jaw and his grip tightened around her waist.

“h-he—” she cry out with shame, she can't even tell him where he touched her, rudraveer grabbed her chin softly and and look at her teary hazel eyes. “shh, shh dont cry he is already dead by my hands love, calm down I'm with you” he hugged her and say soothing and comforting word, she stopped crying but she is still sobbing little. “rudra i-im not pu-pure I'm disgusting, please leave me i-i d-dont deserve y-you at all” crying and sobbing again.
His eyes darkened, he tightened his grip on her waist and said with deep dark voice“you are pure, only mine, even if you leave me i will find even from the corner of the fcking earth, and hunt you down” she shivered at his talk.

“he touched me in w-waist and c-chest anh n-n-ear my pr-private a-area” she cried and hide her face in his nech because of shame. He fisted his hands try to control his anger infront of his dear wife, he dont want to scare her with his anger, he knows he already killed that bastard but he can't help but feel anger building up in his mind, his eyes getting darkened. But he controlled his anger and, sighs. He caress her head and kissed her forehead. He broke the hug and looked at her red face, because of crying so much her face turned red.

“c-can i c-call you rudraveer?”
She asked with innocent face, making his heart melt immediately. He nodded and said “you can call me whatever you like love but from now on you will not call me hukum, hmm?”
She nodded “i want words love” he said with deep voice. “y-yes”
“thats my good girl,” he said and smiled at her making her blush.

They saw a maid coming towards them, she comes bowed and said “your highness, you mother want you both at dining table for breakfast” she bowed and went out of the gym “rudraveer, i forgot to tell you mummy ji want us both in the dining room for breakfast” she said with hurry in her voice, she stand up and look at him telling him to let's go. Without saying anything he walk towards her and grabbed her waist and pick her up in bridel style and went to bathroom, she gasped and said “rudraveer what are you doing put me down”

“nothing just taking you to bathroom” he said and he put her down and sighs and say “you get ready here I come in while,” he said and walked out not before giving her peck on her forehead.

RUHANIKA P O.V

after he dropped me in bathroom by picking me up in bridel style.
I was blushing mess, I'm sure my face is red as tomato, why is so shy *she whined* hai Krishna. Kya karu me Inka.

Shrugging my shoulder i stripped and went to shower, after coming from shower i changed into a simple light Blue kurti and did her little makeup she put on light pink lip balm and put vermilion on her velley of her parted hair.
And put on her mangalsutra on her neck and, went out, just to see that rudra is already ready in his grey sweatpants and a loose black t shirt.

He saw me and gave me quick smile and said “let's go my love”
He grabbed my waist and start to
Go towards dining hall room.

Im still feeling insecure infront of everyone. I lowered my head and and touched mummy ji and papaji toa, for taking bless. They gave us and I sat beside rudra without telling anything to anyone.

“beta are you okay?” asked mummy ji in concern. And patted her head “ji, mummy ji”. I can feel my eyes getting wet, but I try to blnk so the tear won't be in noticable to anyone but my bad rudra saw and, caress my thigh in giving comfort. I look at him with little wet eyes he gave me reassuring smile telling her everything will be okay. I nodded and start to eat with trembling hands, rudra saw and take the spoon full of fried rice infront of my mouth telling me to eat it, with stern eyes. I eat it without any tantrums.

But I heard a clicking sound,
I look and say shivay with his phone clicking our picture i widened my eyes and said “shivay what are you doing delete it” I said in fearful voice.
I look at rudraveer and saw him smirking and nodding his head to shivay in okay. “i will eat it myself” and start to eat again but with calmness. I know he will not delete it.

I sigh and look at mummyji and papaji they both were smiling looking at both of us. A red Huo covered my face, I try to hide but fail it miserable, and hear a little chuckled from side me, and saw rudra chuckled at me while looking at my red face.

_________________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.

Um...guys I'm so sorry for this late update. I was to busy in studying, thats why I didn't even got time to write anything in Wattpad.

Umm guys do you all want me to write smut...
If you'll want me to write smut I want 30+ vote in this chapter.

AND AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE.