~ CHAPTER 13 ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

Next morning ruhanika Wake up with a painful stomach each. And a big red stain on the bedsheet. She forgot that today was her monthly date. When she went to bathroom to see if there any sanitary pads or not she saw there was only one pad left in the pack. She go lt scared to whom she will tell to go and buy her pads, she is afraid that hukum will feel disgusted that's why she is not going to tell him. But she can ask him if she can go to CVC.

RUDRAVEER P.O.V

When I woke up I try to find ruhanika in bed but she was not there i sat on bed for good minute and but suddenly my gaze beside me, I saw a red stain not stain, blood stains a big one. Oh my god what happened her, I think that's her month come, I grab me phone ro see the date I saw its 15 may, ohh i remember today is her date of periods, as I told her that I know every single think about her means Avery single think even her period dates too, I want to be a good husband, I heard door opening sound and saw her in a green light saree, she was looking goddamn gorgeous in that, I can't take off my eyes from her, and  before I ask anything she spoke
“hukum I want to go CVC store, its emergency please, can I go there” she asked with hesitation, no I dont want to her go in so much pain, “you don't have to go, i will go there and buy your things just tell me what do you want I will get it for you” as I said I saw she is shy, “koi baat nahi hukum me chali jaungi akele” as she said, but I'm also stubborn I will not let her go in pain, i will go, “just tell me what do you want ruhanika I will get you everything”

This time she didn't protest and said the things she want “um i-i do-dont h-have p-pads c-can you g-get me o-ne please” i see she is ashamed after saying that. “sweetheart you don't have to be shy infront of me, never, I'm your husband and you have all rights to get what u want from me, and don't even feel ashamed in asking about this type of things, I know that today you got your period, as i said that day I know every single thing about you, don't thing that I'm creep, I have all right to know about you, I even know you bra size, your waist size, and everything about you, never feel shame in telling me or asking me this things”

I changed my clothes into grey sweatpants and black t shirt, went out to buy her things in CVC. When I went into ladies medical section, I was so confused I don't know which brand she use so I bought every brand that was present in there  and lot of chocolate snacks and heat pad, coffee and what not.

When I went home I saw her she was sleeping in bed i know she is feeling pain so I went to her and made her wake up and made her drink hot chocolate that made bought when I come. “i bought everything you wanted, sweetheart” I said lovingly and gave her the things she wanted.

RUHANIKA P.O.V

My stomach is hurting so much, i heard the door opened sound and saw hukum come with so many things in his hands, I was shocked I told him to buy only one thing but look like he bought whole store, he gave me the things and went to couch and start using his phone.

After i changed I saw he bought so many snacks and so many chocolates omg, how can I will eat all this, I went to him and says “hukum?” as he saw and said “yes, sweetheart” with concerned eyes, he made me sit on his lap, and put his hands on my abdomen stomach and start caressing it slowly soothing my pain away, “hukum, you don't have to buy me so much things,”
As I said he smiled at me and said “i can buy whatever I want sweetheart,” he said and stand up and made me hug he shoulder and put me on the bed and put the comforter on and say “you need rest, if you want something just call me ok” he called someone and says

“hello, cancel all the meeting and business trips for 1 week” i gasped and say “hukum, what are you doing you don't have to cancel all the meeting for me”

“i can't see you in pain, and I will not leave you until you get better” as he said and he come to bed and lay beside me and hugged me from behind and put his hands on my abdomen and start caressing “do you feel good?” he asked “yes, I'm feeling so good” as I said and turned towards him and hugged him.

After sometime I slept in his arms, for whole evening.

__________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
Today for this, I got time to write today, I know its small chapter but right now I can only writes this much,
Please do vote and comment and make sure to follow me for more updates💖