~ CHAPTER 17 ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

Rudraveer didn't know that his wife got molested by his own cousin jay, he didn't even call at his house to check on his family.
He was so engrossed in the work he himself forget to call his family.

SHIVAY P.O.V.

Where is rudra Bhai? , he didn't even called us, he again forgot his family over work, and he also forgot that now he has wife, how can he go anywhere without telling to his family.

I need to tell this to mummy papa. And I will tell them Everything that happens with bhabhi, because I don't want this to happen again to bhabhi not any other women, in our family.

I am heading to mom dad's room to tell them everything about that bastard what he did to my bhabhi.

First i knocked there door to open, mom opened the door, mom looked at me with questioned face, "mom dad I want to tell you something" i said with serious tone, she nodded and let me come in their room.

Sigh..., "mummy, papa, vo j-jay ne b-bhabhi k-ka r-rape kar-ne ki k-k-ko-shish ki" I don't know why but I'm stuttering infront of them.

(Mom dad, that jay try to rape bhabhi )

They went in shock, and mom start to tremble she was going to fall, but papa grabbed her at time, "kya, ruhanika KAHA HAI!!" mom said while crying badly in Papa's arms. "where is jay" papa said without any emotion on his face, I know what is coming. Thinking of that i start to tremble. "mummy, bhabhi unke room me hai, and papa that bastard is in our basement"

(Mom- where is RUHANIKA!!!

SHIVAY- mom bhabhi is in her room, and papa jay is in our basement)

Mom hurriedly went to bhabhi's room and we also went behind her, when we reach there we heard crying of bhabhi, my heart ached so much, I want to kill that bastard but I need to wait for the right time, I didn't noticed that my eyes start to tear up.

“BETA” yelled mom, and crying her heart out while hugging her who is crying so badly. Bhabhi murmured “wh-where is h-hukum, h-he-he didn't c-come till n-now, its late” what the fuck he did, don't he have a fucking mind to fucking call, he didn't even picked up the fucking call of his fucking family. I try to call him fucking hundredth times, but he again didn't picked the fucking call. I don't care if he is my older brother but he need to know what is happening here. i won't forgive him for this.

I went out of the room I can't see my family like this, i went to basement and saw guards torturing him, I also went to them, when they saw me they stopped, “GIVE ME THE FUCKING RODE” they gave me the rode, i start to beat him, “YOU FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH MY BHABHI WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS OF YOUR” I smashed the rode on his back and hands, i will not kill him yet, after beating him for good time, I throwed the rode on the ground, I'm all bloody, my clothes and hands is full of blood, i directly went to my room. I  get in cold shower and after that i changed my clothes in a hoodie and grey sweatpants.

RUHANIKA P.O.V

fear, anxiety, misery, disgusting i am feeling right now, I am trembling, I want to see hukum, where is he? Why didn't he come yet, he didn't even called us, only my cry can be heard in all dark room, at the corner of the room a coward girl is sitting there crying, full of miseries, fear that girl is me. Im disgusting, I'm not pure, hukum will feel disgusted when he will touch me, and when he will got to know about me being half r*ped.

NO,NO,NO I want to get rid of his touch, i ran to bathroom with all my force and stand on the cold shower, i want to clean myself, I start to scratch my skin, so that all the touch of that bastard will fade away, i can't live without this, I am impure, I'm disgusting no one will like me, I'm biggest coward, people will judge me, what if this will make bad reputation of my family. no, no, no I can't let this happen, I need to be pure i can't be like this impure women.

I try to clean all his touches, i cnt love with those touch, I am feeling so disgusting right now, everyone will be disgusted by me  when they will see me—“RUHANIKA OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE IM YOUR MOTHER IN LAW BABY OPEN THE DOOR” its mummy ji voice, i hurriedly try to clean my self, i changed my clothes and went out and saw mummyji crying hard on the floor, I know I'm the reason, when she saw me she try to come close to me to hug me but I backed away and said “mummy ji don't come near me I'm disgusting and cover women please don't come, it will also make you disgusting just like me please I said while crying, “no baby you are not disgusting your pride of This family, tum hamari ghar ki Laxmi ho” mummy ji said while finally catching me and Hugged me, i melted on her touch and hugged her back and cried my heart out.

“beta kisne kaha ki tum ek kalank ho, tum hamesha se hamari Laxmi this hongi or rahogi beta kabhi esa sabd use mat karna khud ko esa mat bolo, it hurts me badly” said mummy ji
While crying me.

“mummy ji hukum kaha hai, unko yaha pe hona chahiye tha, nahi vo hamar phone utha rahe hai nahi hame phone kar rahe hai, mujhe unki chinta ho Rahi hai mummy ji” i said with stutter and cried again remembering him. I badly want to meet him.

“just let him come here I will give him a good lesson, how can he forget his family and look like he forget that now he has wife,” mummy ji said with anger visible in her voice, with red eyes she called Shivay, “beta, call his manager, and tell him that hukums mother want hukum at his house in next day, if he didn't come he will see worst side of me” she said and cut the call and looked at me lovingly and said “today you will sleep with me no matter what”
I nodded my head and hugged her tightly.

___________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANKS FOR TELLING ME YOUR SUGGESTION FOR THE COVER MY LOVELY READERS 😄✨💓
.
.
.
PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENTS.

TARGET - 20+ VOTES

TARGET - 10+ COMMENT

THEN YOU WILL GET TO READ NEXT CHAPTER.

And English is not my first language, sorry for spelling mistake in any chapters.

And I will try to write longer chapter.