~ CHAPTER 4 ~

NEXT DAY

Marriage day -

AUTHOR P.O.V-

Ruhanika is in bride room with nandini, she not getting any good vibe today. Nandini is getting ready right now with make-up artist, who is doing her work.

Averything is decorated so beautiful and Averything is screaming rich-rich. Ruhanika's brother is with his friend, who are also invite in the wedding.

3 hours later –

NANDINI.P.O.V

Right now I'm alone in my room it's time for me to go with Siddharth, but I want to write a last latter to my parents.

  DEAR, Mom and Dad

I can't marry that man whom I don't even love, i know I'm not a good daughter, I'm so sorry but I can't do this, i love someone else.

GOODBYE,
YOUR LOVING DAUGHTER

Now I'm changed my clothes and went down to see if there is someone or not, there was no one I went outside to see a car parking near the forest area, i reach there and see it's siddhart car, i knocked and I sit in passanger sit and drove of the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RUHANIKA' P.O.V-

When I went to bride room for take nandini to mandap, there was no one in the room, and I saw a paper folded in the corner of the bed, I went there to see what is this, but when I read the latter. I start to panic, no no no she can't do anything like that, she was happy just hours ago, I was in verge of crying.

I hurriedly went to her parents I said “uncle and aunty please come with me I want to tell u something please” I said with panic visible in my voice.

After coming in room with her parents I show them the latter writen by Nandini they were shocked and angery, her mother start to crying so badly.

But suddenly uncle said “daughter ruhanika please call your parent and brother I want to talk to them urgently” I nod and called them.

After sometime my parents and brother come, but before uncle say something the parents of the boy whom nandini was going to marry come in the room with angry faces, the boys was not with them, the boy's father said “where is your daughter mr. Anil we are getting late for marriage”
He said but “my daughter run away” said nandini's father with sad and angry face embarrassment

“what happaned can anyone tell me” said my brother, I went to my family and told them Avery thing. They were shocked and angry, suddenly Nandini's father asked my father that “mr.sharma please help me I can't just tell the guest to go away from the wedding it will ruin our both boy and girl reputation, please let ruhanika daughter marry to the man he will keep her happy” he was pleading “what are you saying Anil I can't give my daughter for this sudden marriage” said my father

Suddenly the groom's father come and said “please I beg u, give your daughter to my son, he will keep her happy, if we call the marriage off suddenly they will think bad about both family ”
He was also pleading.

What my father said gave me shock beyond the thought, “okay i will give you my daughter, but if he did something wrong with my daughter I will not keep myself calm, I warn you”
My brother said “if he did something that my sister don't like, I will not hesitate to break his bones”