~ CHAPTER 15 ~

RIHANIKA P.O.V

Everyone are sitting at dining hall, eating there breakfast, suddenly mummy ji said,“everyone listen tomorrow we all are going to shree Krishna mandir for puja, wake up on time, we all are going, end of the conversation” she said and start eating her food, I look at him, he nodded his head as that we are going, i am happy right now.

Today hukum didn't went to his office nor papaji went
, and I think Tomorrow also papaji and hukum are not going to office.

I am currently reading hunting ignite me, and the scene come that I was waiting for 'LYHFML' “OHH MY GOD AARON, MY LOVE YOU SAID IT” I was yelling, giggling and kicking my leg in air. That's why I love them the morally grey character are my life. BUT, BUT, BUT

i forgot that someone is also present in the room, OMFG, how can I be so careless to scream like this, I looked at hukum but saw him already looking at me through his dark hazel eyes.
He comes and sat one the bad near me where Im sitting and doing crazy stuff, “so what did you read that got you smiling like this babygirl” he said and smirked, blush crept on my face, when he said that. “umm nothing I— I read a joke in the novel” I say with stutter. He looked at the book I was reading, I hope he didn't see the scene I was reading. But he saw it *cry in gucci*

“do you know there is joke i tell you” he said and come closee to me and sat close to me “LIFT YOUR HIPS FOR ME LOVE” me the crazy was lifting my hips, but come to reality and put me hips down and nervous smile crept on my face, how he know about it, how!!!, “h–how do you k–know about this q-quote” I try to hide my face wich has blush all over my face. He laughed, his velvet voice again said “i know everything, love”

Im feeling so nervous right now, I think I have to read carefully without any emotion, what happened to me I can read toa curling smut with straight face but can't read fluffy scene with straight face.

“lets sleep love, tomorrow we have to go Krishna mandir, and we have to wake up early in morning he said and grabbed the books and made me sleep, he went to bathroom I heard some voice form bathroom but ignore it, when he come he was breathing a little fast. I don't know why, but my dirty mind start to wake up, I start to blush for no reasons.

He comes and sleep and his side of bed, he hugged me from behind am and I'm sleeping on his biceps. He snuggle more in my neck and inhale. I got goosebumps.

MORNING AT 5.00
RUHANIKA P.O.V

I wake up at 5 am, and also make hukum wake up, he wale up and said “i will be in gym for hour, we are going to mandir at 7 pm he said and went to gym. Till then I showered and get ready today I wore, yellow colour simple but embroidery saree, that will look classy. And did little bit of makeup, and wore jhumkas. Till then hukum come, when he saw me, he was cheking me out, he come towards me “gorgeous, beautiful, elegant, you look Divine my darling, breathtaking” he said while looking straight in my eyes, and kissed my forehead and peck my lips for 3 times, then went to get ready, he come in yellow kurta, he was looking so handsome. He comes towards me and said “lets go” and he take my hand in his hand and we both went to hall, and saw Everyone is present there, all are looking gorgeous.

After avery went to there perspective car. I and hukum, we sat on his car aston Martin, he start the engene, and drive towards the temple.

After we reach there i put my dupatta on my head till my eyes and then we begin to Walk toward the temple.

Its aarti time we are doing aarti, its our turn to do aarti, I begin to sing aarti and everyone start to clap in devotion of the god.

After aarti finished, pandit ji come towards us and said “beta, aap sab ke sar pe tilak laga dijiye aap ghar ki badi Bahu hai isliye”
I smiled and said “ji panditji”

( “daughter put the tilak on everyones head, because you are the eldest daughter in law of the family” pandit ji said

“ok panditji” i said )

I put the tilak on everyone head now I'm going towards hukum who is talking to panditji, “suniye ji” I said he look towards me and asked “haa kya hua ruhanika?” he asked i motion to Tilak that I want to put in his forehead. He bend down to my level and I put tilak on his forehead, suddenly pandit ji said “beta rudraveer, you can put the vermilion on your wife's head, it will be good in your life” as he said, I saw him doing the same he got some vermilion in his thump and joined with his index finger and put the vermilion in my head, making me blush all over my face.

He smiled looking at me and patted my head after that, he pecked my forehead lovingly, and said “where were you all my life, love” he asked with adoration.

Again, he love to make me blush, only he can make my blush. I didn't say anything I was to shy to tell him anything infront of panditji.

He suddenly intervened my hands with his and we start to walk towards garden of the mandir. We didn't say anything there was comfortable silence.

Why people call him heartless monster he is so adorable, he is so gentleman.

I prayed to God, please lord don'tet anything happened to him nor my family, I can't live without them, they become my worlds.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________________

Hey my lovely Readers I hope you like this chapter. Please do vote and comment.

And don't forget to follow me.

Important - I will update three time a week, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.

Thanks you 😊