~ CHAPTER 12 ~

Im so sorry for not publishing chapter earlier. Im not at home because of that I didn't get time to write chapter....

IM SO SORRY MY LOVELY READERS...😐

TODAY I WILL WRITE LONG CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU 😊

THATS MEAN DOUBLE UPDATE 😀

RUDRAVEER P.O.V

I got call from my manager. He said that he already locked the stalker in the basement, and I'm going there in my basement, I think you already know why I'm going there *Smirk*. As i went there i saw that bastard was sitted at electronic chair tied up in thick rope. And his whole body is bloody.

I don't show mercy on people like him who tried to do anything to my FAMILY. I hate it, I'm gonna torture him till death, I will kill him by my bare hands.

I want towards him and I splashed cold water on him, he flinched hard and looked at me with wide eyes. "wh-who are you?" he asked with trembling voice. "I'm your death" as I said and punched him continuously, his face is bloody hell. "give me dagger" my guard gave me my dagger "so, you dare to think sexually about my wife, MY WIFE YOU FUCKING BASTARD"
As I said and I bring my dagger near his neck, and cut a little part of it, he screamed in pain, ohh god how much I love to hear begging voice, people don't call me heartless and arrogant man for nothing, i smirked "tell me how long you have been stalking my wife" I said in deep voice, "from high school" he said with stutter.my jaw clenched and I punched him again, again and again. Suddenly he laughed and say "you know, your wife is so fcking s*xy that I have so big urge to take her with me," his eyes darkened, now he crossed his limits, he start the electric chair in high limits, he can see that bastard is getting electric shock. His scream are giving him pleasure, "guard give me my gun"

As they gave me i shot him in his head, and his heart, and don't know where I've shot him. He dare to talk like this about my love. I have got so many ideas how to kill him, but after he talks like this i didn't control i shot him. "give his body to our Black panther Samantha" I said and walk out from basement, not before changing my clothes and taking shower. So no one can see me all in blood, And directly went to mansion.

AUTHOR P.O.V

When Rudraveer went to his room dear beloved wife was reading, he sighed and went to her, but she was so in the book that she didn't feel his presence. He loose his tie and opened his shirt upper two bottons. She saw him coming towards him, he grabbed her book and put aside in table near them, he grabbed her by her waist and made her sit on his lap, he start to kiss her smoothly yet roughly, his kiss was hungry, he pushed his tongue in her lips telling her to open her lips to explore her sweet mouth. She kissed him back, he smiled in kiss, he pulled out from kiss and looked at her, he gave time her for breathing. And he again smashed his lips on her. They kissed in French kiss, he hand were roaming on her body.

RUHANIKA P.O.V

We were breathing so fastly and he looked at me with Adoration in his eyes, my lips are bleeding because of harsh kissing, he comes closer and licked my lips,
"you are so beautiful my darling" he said in his soft tone, and start kissing her neck,
"ohh god rudra-" i moaned his neck, "yes I'm your god, scream my name, like your life depends on it" he said and again start to torture my neck by his teeth. "tell me to stop, before I lose my control over myself " he said and bring me closer, i didn't say anything.

No one has loved me like he do, I know we didn't confess yet, my my love for him is getting bigger day by day, I can't live without him, now he is my home, my life, my love and my everything. He is all fictional coded man, that every reader and non reader girls want, I never know that I'm going to get married with him, my sister did so wrong with him, and I will not give him any chance to complain about me, I will give him my soul my body and my everything. Because he deserve it. I know something has happened today, when he come he was looking so exhausted and tired. Im his wife he have all rights on me.

He looked at me and hugged, he bury his face in my neck, i caress his head, and say "suniye na, aap fresh ho jaiye me khana laga deti hu" as I said, he looked at me, he bring my face closer he first pecked my lips the pecked my forehead. And say "aaj ham sath me khana khayenge." he said with his soft voice.

( RUHANIKA- you go and freshen up i heat up the dinner for you.

RUDRAVEER- today we will eat together.)

"ok, so we will eat together" I smiled at him. Im so happy right now cause we are gonna eat together, i went to kitchen then heat up the food and come with everything that needed in Trey the I sat and the bed and waiting for him because hi is in bathroom. Then he went to wardrobe and come out with only a black trouser his upper badi is bare, he is wearing nothing but only trouser.

I don't even know from how long I'm staring at his lean, hard, buff, muscular body, and about his abs I just want to roam my hand on his toned body. "like what you see?" I come out from my smutty thought and saw him looking at me with his wicked smirk. I must be red as tomato by now, because of what I did. "uh, l-lets eat the f-food is getting cold" I try to say clearly but I can't because of stuttering so much. He chuckled and sat on the bed, we fed each other by our hands.

After we slept, and i forgot to tell today is Thursday, from Monday I will join my university. With my devarsa shivay. He also go in that University where I studies but I never saw him.

__________________________________________________

Hello readers, today is double update I will post next chapter now.

Dont forget to vote and give your views by writing in comments 😊 it will be big help from you all my lovely Readers 💖