date night❤

*Spoiler* this part gets steamy so if your uncomfortable with that, feel free to skip this part.
Check out will and Taylor^^^^

Will's pov

Mom and dad were at work and I had the house to myself like usual. I decided to call Taylor and see if he wanted to go watch a movie. Of course he said yes. The movie was in two hours, but I still had to get ready and go pick up Taylor. I took a shower and redid my hair and eyeliner. I put my red tank on and some grey skinny jeans.

After telling the maids I was leaving I got into my car, cranked up the stereo, and texted Taylor and told him I was on my way.

When I picked up Taylor, he jumped in and kissed me before I could say hi.
"My parents aren't home so we can go back to my place after if you want." I said between kisses.

Taylor just smiled in approval. When we got to the movie we still had about 15 minutes before it started so we grabbed some food and candy at the consession stand.

I don't know why we ever go on movie dates, because we always end up making out instead of watching the movie. Mid way through the movie someone decided to be a dick and call us fags, so I got up and let him have a little piece of my mind.

"Shut the Fuck up asshole, at least I'm actually here with someone, your sorry ass Is here alone. Love is love you prick."

I grabbed Taylor's hand and walked out of the theater.

"Damn babe your hot when your mad" Taylor said before jumping into my arms and kissing me.

The car ride was unbearably long. Finally we got home, I carried Taylor up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door before throwing him in the bed. He had already taken most of my clothes off on the way up, I pulled his clothes and trailed kisses from his torso up to his lips.

Taylor moaned loud as Fuck, but my parents weren't home and the maids didn't care. I dug my fingers into his hips, and sweetly kissed trailed kisses down his back. He was a tease but so was I, our four play only lasted for a little while until neither of us could bare it anymore.

I held my arms around Taylor as we laid in bed, still naked. I stroked his hair before kissing his cheek.

"Babe I have to take you home it's already 9:15 and you have to be back by 9:30." I said before getting up and slipping on my boxers and pants.
"I don't want to go home, I want to stay with you." He whined.
"I want to stay with you too, but I have to take you home." I said before pulling him out of bed so he would get dressed.

When we pulled up to Taylor's house, I walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye.
"I love you." I said as I started walking back to my car.
"I love you too." Taylor said before shutting the door.

So that's Taylor and Wills part please vote and comment thxxx I'll be doing a part I Bri and Malakai but that won't be for a couple chapters.