Chapter One - Husk POV (a bit short sorry xx)

"WHAT THE FUCK???" he jumped out of his chair and punched the table with his fist creating a force blowing all the cards off the table onto the floor. I folded my arms and smirked at him. Surely he knew better than the gamble with the OWNER of the casino. "YOU LYING PRICK, YOU CHEATED, YOU MUST'VE!!" he yelled as he made his way around the table and closer to me.

"Come on man..." I started. "I don't even know your name, why would i cheat on a game of blackjack for only a couple hundred grand?" I grinned. The demon's face started going purple as he looked at me with murderous eyes. I gave security a quick glance and pointed to the door. They quickly rushed over and grabbed him by the arms and dragged that demon toward the exit. "THIS ISN'T OVER HUSK." he screamed as his voice faded away. Drawing everyone's attention for a couple seconds before going back to what they were doing.

I looked down and sighed, then slowly got up from my chair and made my way to the elevator. The golden doors slid open and it went up to the 15th floor, where my office is.

-DING-
The doors opened again and I stepped out and mumbled to myself. The big room and small desk created a sense of... loneliness. But i'm an Overlord, I have everything, I have no need to feel 'lonely.' My footsteps echoed off the walls back to me. I immediately reached for the nearest bottle and read the label. "Vodka eh?" I muttered to myself. "Could be worse..." The whole bottle was gone in seconds and I placed it down with the rest of them. I lowered my body into my seat and buried my face into my paws.

-RING RING RING-
Huh? Who could that be? I Immediately straightened myself up and reached for the phone. "Hello, this is Overlord Husk, The Gambling Demon." There was a small pause. "Husker~ it's me Val." Of course it's this motherfucker. Valentino, one of the members of the Vees is an absolute dick to his employees and even other overlords. You can imagine how pissed I was to here his voice. "Good evening Valentino, is there anything I can do to help you?" I said trying to hide my anger. "Hey babe, I've got another deal for you." I groaned. "For the last time Val, I'm not interested in your fucking deals. Get a life." As I was about to put the phone down he stops me. "WAIT! What if I were to say this deal involves the one thing you do best~."

"What are you implying...?" I asked hesitantly. "Let's talk this through in person rather than on the phone. I will be at your place tomorrow at midday to discuss." Val stated. "Fine." I grumbled. "But to expect me to say yes to ANYTHING." I could picture his evil smirk coming from the other side of the phone. "See you soon Husker Baby~."
-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

"UGHHHH" I moaned as I put the phone down. "I'm gonna need a lot more fucking booze for this." I muttered to myself.

Thank you so much for reading part one of my new story. I'm new to writing so please excuse the mistakes. Sorry this part was so short, I promise next part will be longer!! Thanks again lovelies. xxx