Chapter Twelve - Angel POV

TW: MENTIONS OF SA!!

"Oh quit your whining, I know you enjoyed it SLUT." The demon laughed and began to put his clothes back on . I closed my eyes and tried to scream but my cries were muffled by the tape over my mouth. My face was stained with my running mascara and my clothes were all over the floor, including my lingerie. "Now I can finally say I've FUCKED a porn star." He smirked and ran his fingers down my body which made me shudder. "Such a shame we'll need to kill you. Don't move, baby." He blew me a kiss and left the room, with his little bitch boy following behind him as they slammed and locked the door behind them. I tried to slide my hands out of the rope that was tying them together. It was obvious someone with shriveled parts like his wouldn't be tying ropes too often. The knots were loose and it only took about 45 seconds to slip right out of them. I immediately ripped the duct tape off my face and took a few deep breaths. I got up out of the chair and reached for my clothes on the floor and tried to cover up my body as quickly as I could. My body was still weak and my legs were shaking violently as I tried to bend over. I managed to just get my lingerie on when a cloud of red smoke crept in and filled the room. "Shit." I mumbled. This was how they were gonna kill me? Just putting some poisonous chemicals into the air to suffocate me? Boring.

All I could think about in that moment was Husk, how much I wished I could've at least said goodbye. I ran into the corner furthest away from the smoke and sat down onto the floor, wrapping my arms around me, bracing myself. When the smoke reached me I closed my eyes and coughed until... it stopped. I could still breathe? I squinted my eyes open and looked around the room, the smoke was gone, but now there was something else, a fucking creepy demon. He was in all red, his hair, his ripped up coat, everything! He had this staff which sort of resembled a microphone, and this evil smile showing off his unkept teeth. "Oh GREAT!" I groaned. "Let me guess, you're here to FUCK me too huh?" I stretched my legs and folded my arms. "HAH! Never going to happen." He replied. "What is wrong with your voice?" I asked. "It sounds like something I'd hear on a shitty old radio." Surprisingly he didn't stop smiling, he walked closer to me and put his arm out to help me up. "My name's Alastor! Pleasure to meet you." He chimed. I was about to grab his hand until I stopped. "Wait... Alastor? As in the... radio demon?" I stuttered and jumped up off the floor and ran into another corner. "I... uh... sorry for making fun of your voice!" I looked away covered my face with my hands. "Please don't kill me." I whispered. "If I wanted to hurt you I would've already done so." He laughed menacingly. There was a short silence. "Dio mio... why are you here then?" This whole thing was so awkward I was honestly hoping he'd just kill me. "I'm here to take you back home of course! I know some certain overlord who's very worried about you." He smirked wider and leant on his cane.

"Husky...?" I imagined Husk sitting in his office chair, alone and depressed, surrounded by empty bottles. "What the fuck are we waiting for??" I hissed. Alastor pointed his staff at me and a blue robe appeared over my almost naked body. "Wanna leave so soon? Why not have some fun while we're here! Those little demons need a reminder not to mess with us overlords." He chimed, his horns grew larger and the room filled with green lighting. "Now you're speaking my language, but you couldn't have chosen a different colour? Husk hates blue." I frowned. "That's why you're wearing it." He chuckled for a couple seconds until the door was kicked down.

The two demons were standing in the doorway holding guns pointed at us. "Who the fuck is this?!" One of them shouted. "Your worst NIGHTMARE." Long dark tentacles grew out of Alastor's back as the pathetic demons watched in horror. They extended quickly towards them, the demons tried to shoot their little guns but it didn't affect him whatsoever. I watched Alastor impale one of them and drop them onto the floor in a pile of blood, completely motionless. Alastor picked up the gun he had resting in his hand and threw it to me. "Wanna do the honours?" He grinned. I looked up at the other demon who immediately dropped to his knees. "Angel... come on! You can forgive me right? It was all in good fun." He said forcing a smile. "Eat lead SUCKA!" I laughed manically and continued to press the trigger over and over again. I dropped the gun onto the floor and stared at the lifeless bodies laying in front of me. "Well this has been fun!" Alastor straightened his posture, "Unfortunately it's time for us to go back to the casino. What a shame." My eyes widened. "Finally!" I screamed. He held onto my arm and waved his cane in the air. I began to feel drousy and lost my balance, Alastor grabbed me and held me close to him before I hit the floor. "What... THE FUCK... is happening..." I mumbled until I completely passed out.

______

"Angel? ANGEL? Oh come on please wake up." I heard a deep voice whisper, it sounded so close yet so far away. "FUCK YOU ALASTOR. YOU PROMISED HE WOULD BE OKAY!" It yelled. "Husk...?" I mumbled as I was just able to squint my eyes open. My head was pounding and my vision was blurry. "Fuck... what just happened?" I looked around and saw we were back in the office, I was laid across the lounge while Husk was stood next to me, rubbing his paw gently against my cheek. Alastor was on the other side of the room observing in silence. "Holy shit, Angel!" Husk knelt down on his knees and levelled with the couch. I looked up at his face. "Wait, are you crying?" I'd never seen him like this before. "I thought I'd never see you again." His voice sounded shaky and broken. "I missed you Husky." I slowly sat up and pecked him on the cheek. "Please don't ever leave me again." He whispered. I gave a soft smile and nodded my head. "Also you're friend is still here." I giggled and pointed to Alastor who was still watching like a creep. "You can go now." Husk growled pointing toward the elevator. "Goodbye my dear man. Don't forget your end of the deal. OR ELSE." He threatened and disappeared into a pile of some sort of black slime.

"Deal?" I asked. "Don't worry it's nothing." Husk laid down on the couch and I laid on top of him with my head in his chest. "Do you want me to change? I know how much you fucking hate the colour blue." I raised my head and looked at him. "No, don't worry about it. It looks good on you." He smiled sweetly and ran his paw through my hair.

TY FOR YOUR PATIENCE! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!