Chapter Six - Angel POV

"Uggghhhhh" I slammed my pillow over my face while my phone alarm next to me was going off. Another restless night. I set it for 7am, the time Val made me get up and start working, I figured it would be the same here. The first thing I did was open the satin curtains to let the light in, the red sky almost blinded my eyes. "Fuck." I muttered. I made my way to the bathroom and splashed my face with water to wake me up, it helped a little. The walk in closet was filled with clothes which made it more difficult to pick what to wear. After a while, I picked out a light pink blazer covered with white stripes, grey mini shorts and my long, grey thigh-high boots I wore the day before. I put on my pair of bright pink gloves and my pair of white gloves on my other set of arms. Then I put on a grey bow tie and a black choker around my neck and stared into the full body mirror that was placed nicely on the blank wall of the wardrobe. This was an outfit I was proud of, it was super comfortable and god I looked good. I gave myself one last smile and left the closet to say bye to Fat Nuggets. He looked exhausted so I gently stroked his head goodbye and checked my phone before I left for new messages. I had a shit ton of texts and voicemails from Val. 99+ to be exact.

I couldn't bare to even see his name, I wasn't sure if it was him I missed, or the attention he gave. Either way, I shut off my phone before the tears in my eyes properly formed. When I opened the door and began to step out something small on the ground caught my attention, a small red box. I cautiously opened it to see my reflection staring back at me in a luxury, gold plated watch. I carefully took it out of the box and flipped it over to examine the back and gasped. "No fucking way this is real." I whispered to myself. The watch said it was made in the lust ring in... Asmodeus's factory? This has gotta be worth a fortune?? I buckled it onto my wrist as it sparkled in the light, it was one of the most beautiful gifts I had ever received.

I made my way out of the hallway and into the office where Husk was pacing around with the phone to his ear. "No no no. I told you I wasn't interested." He growled into the phone. "Hey Husky!" I chimed. "Hi Ang- FUCK OFF NO I DIDNT!" He screamed. I was trying to listen to who he was talking to but there was no way I could hear from where I was. "I'm not discussing this anymore dickhead." He snarled and hung up. The silence was loud so I tried to end it as soon as possible. "Thanks for the watch... it's really nice." I said softly. I saw a small smile grow on Husk's face, he had a cute, little overbite. "It's no problem. I owed you one anyway." "Sooo.... When do you want me to start working?" I asked. "Well the casino doesn't open until 8 tonight." He said reaching for a bottle of god knows what. I collapsed onto the lounge by his desk. "What am I supposed to do until then?" I groaned. Husk turned around and threw a small object at me. I picked it up and held it up to my face, a credit card? "What do you want me to do with this?" I asked. "Go spoil yourself, spend as much as you want, just be back by 6 so you can start getting ready for opening." My eyes widened. "Really??" I said almost squealing. Husk nodded and made his way back to the stack of papers sitting on his desk. "Thanks daddy~" I winked. I pulled out my pink glasses that had a few small hearts on them and put them over my eyes. As I made my way to the elevator Husk began to speak again. "Did you really think I was gonna let you go out alone?" He laughed. Huh? "What do you mean?"

______

"I hate you Husk." I grumbled. Sitting in the limousine with me were SEVEN security guards. Really... strong, security guards. When the car left the building, it only just hit me I hadn't had sex with anyone for over 24 hours, and oh god it was torture. My attention drifted towards the security guard next to me. He was short, but full of muscle. "Hey sweet-cheeks, whatcha doin later?" I winked as he gave me a strange look. "I love me a man with a giant... tool." I saw his face slowly get redder until he lightly pushed me away. "No Angel Dust sir, I can't risk this job." He said sternly avoiding eye contact. "Oh fuck me." I said sinking into my seat. "This whole casino is full of pussies. Do you know how much I'm worth? Anyone would KILL to have me, Angel Dust, on them." I hissed through my teeth. "Well yes... but Husk will fucking murder me if he finds out." He sighed. I couldn't argue with that, I just laid across the seat and ignored everyone the whole trip there.